Chapter 5

Music for this chapter:

Don't Wake Me Up- Chris Brown

You're Beautiful- James Blunt

Thinkin' Bout You- Frank Ocean

 (Early Warning: Before reading there are graphic details in this chapter. If you don't like that kind of stuff you might not want to read on. It's not that bad but...)

_________________________________________

"I'll pick you up around 8, yeah?" Veronica tells me while I get out of her car. She had drove me home from school. I nodded at her and waved.

As I walk up to the front door, I notice an extra car in the drive way. One was my mom's, which is rare because she usually has meetings all day or works over time, and the other car's owner is unknown to me. I shook off my curiosity and grabbed my house keys to unlock the door.

I throw my bag down to the side and relock the door. Just as I was about to shout to my mom that I'm home, I hear a muffled laugh. My eyebrow rose as I walked to find the source of the noise. Walking into the kitchen, I quickly bring my hands to cover my eyes.

"What the hell!" I shout.

There is my mom....with a guy....half naked...on the kitchen counter. The guy's shirt was off, lying on the cold tile, and his pants were undone and luckily still on his body.

"Stace!" My mom shouts, hopping off the counter. She wiggled her blouse down to cover her bra.

"Really, Mom? I swear, I'm never eating in here again." I threw my hands up in disgust. I turned and headed up the stairs, grabbing my bag in the process.

"Sorry, but you have to go." I hear my mom say.

"It's okay. This isn't really how I wanted to meet her." The man chuckles. That makes two of us.

I slam my door close. I walked over to my iPod and put it in the dock. I turned the dial up for the volume, hoping the music will drown out the images in my head. I threw myself onto my bed and laid back trying so hard not to think.

"You like that?" he asks seductively. I intake my bottom lip and nod, unable to use words. Staring into his lustful green eyes, I lift my hands to his neck in attempt to bring him closer. His lips press ever so gently against mine while his tongue explores. 

"You're beautiful." He says between kisses.

He trails off and starts sucking my neck. My head cradles to the side allowing him easier access. My hands roam through his curls as his roamed my body. I shivered as they slowly slid  up my leg passing my inner thigh, stopping at the lace of my underwear. I moaned, tugging at his curls while involuntarily wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushes the back down.

"I want to feel you" he says. He rubbed his fingertips across me, making my eyes roll back.

"Oh God, Harry" I moan.

"I love it when you call my name" He chuckles lowly. He pushes my underwear aside, and his fingers push inside me. A knock on the door makes our heads shoot up.

My head jerks up from the heavy dream to see my my mom coming in. I sat up on the bed and wiped the sweat from my forehead. My mom turned down my iPod and sat in the chair at the desk across from my bed. I turned, waiting for her to start talking.

After what had seemed like hours, she asks, " Bad dream?" apparently seeing the sweat and body discomfort.

"Please, mom, cut to the chase" I rushed her. I really didn't want to think about the dream, and she wasn't getting off that easy.

"Listen, I'm sorry you had to see that and-"

"That makes two of us," I cut her off not really wanting to hear about the actions that took place in the kitchen and God knows where else. " Look, you can sleep with whom ever you want. I'd just appreciate you giving me a little warning next time."

She nodded her head. I glanced at the clock , which read 6:26 p.m.

"I gotta get dressed. I'm going to Veronica's place." I lie.

"Oh" my mother says and takes the hint that it's time for her to go. "Well, I'll leave you to it then," she says getting up from her seat.

Once she left out of my room, I grab my robe. The only thing I could think about now is taking a hot shower. That dream just made me feel so dirty.

(a/n hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. it wasn't that bad, was it? ha anyway, please vote or comment)