Chapter 8

Music for this chapter:

Falling Slowly- Kris Allen

Thinkin Bout You- Frank Ocean

(Mostly for Harry's POV)

(Enjoy!)

_____________________________________________________

Unknown Number:  *So you're into my friends now?

I stare at the text. What? I scrolled down to see if I had recognized the number, but I didn't. It was blocked.

"You coming?" A voice startles me. I look up from my phone to see Veronica's smile dimming from her face. "You okay?" She asks.

I blink. Once..twice, bringing myself back to reality.

"Yeah" I lock my phone and put it away. Veronica shrugs and I join her on the sidewalk.

Maybe it was just a wrong number. I can't even comprehend how many times I had a stranger curse me out for being someone I wasn't. I've gotten texts from people who said that they were in love with me and not to leave them. This just had to be a jealous person trying to confront one of their own.

When we get to the car, I decide that I should text the number back. I mean, I would want to know if I was texting the wrong number instead of thinking that the person doesn't want to talk to me. I pull out my phone and open the message board.

Me:    *I think you may have the wrong number

Send. I sit my phone on my lap and rest my head on the window, watching the street lights pass by.

A vibration jolts through my leg and I pick up my phone.

"Is that Joshy Poo texting you already?" Veronica coos.

I ignore her and open the new message.

Unknown Number:      *Is this Stacey?

I hesitated. This person knows me?How the hell did they get this number?

Me:        *Who is this?

Send.

I got an instant reply.

Unknown Number:     *Your worst nightmare.

*

*

*

Harry's POV

*

*

I drop my keys onto the kitchen counter and open the fridge. I grab bottle of water and jog up the stairs to my room.

I fall back against my bed with a sigh, kicking my shoes off of my feet. I take sips of the water to try and rid the dryness in my throat that the alcohol left behind.

Why couldn't I get this chick out of my mind? I mean, she was just another girl. 

Right?

Right.

No, I'm not right. She's more than that. Hell, I don't even know the damn girl, let alone have slept with her. How would I know that? Everytime I thrusted myself into Riley, I thought of her. Her perfectly manicured nails running down my back,. Her stunning legs wrapped around my waist. Her soft, tender-looking lips moaning my name.

I shake the unrealistic thoughts out of my head. I put the bottle of water onto the night stand, wiping my cold, wet hands onto my shirt and shut off the lamp. The light fades from my room as I gather under the comforter, hoping to forget about my fantasies of her.

Stacey.

*

*

*

Stacey's POV

*

*You're worst nightmare

I can't tell you how many times I read that message over. I was convinced that it said something else, but every time I looked at it... Why would anyone threaten me? I mean I get along with everyone pretty nicely. I don't talk about anyone. I'm like the total opposite of drama.

This person can't be serious. They're just trying to scare me, that's all.  Trying to make me paranoid. Well, it's not going to work. I bet that it's just probably some jerk from school with no life, what so ever. I bet it was Riley. Who knows how fast that girl works. She goes through guys pretty fast. She probably got upset with me talking to Harry. But, why would she. If she heard our conversation then she wouldn't have to worry about anything. I guess she's just that kind of girl who gets super jealous by making up assumptions that don't exist.

God, I hate her.

I powered down my phone and sit it on the nightstand. I take off my shoes and slip out of my jeans, borrowing some of Veronica's shorts to wear. I tip toed silently to make sure that the alarm clock was set and headed to the bed. Veronica was already passed out it, taking up most of the space. I sighed and carefully pushed her legs onto one side of the bed. She mumbled some incoherient words which made me laugh and shifted back into a deep slumber. I snuggled under her dovet and closed my eyes. 

There's nothing to be worried about, I told myself.

Nothing

.

.

.

(Finally, my update is on time. lol. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Everything's fictonal! Vote comment, follow. I'd really appreciate it.)