Chapter 2

Music for this chapter:

Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade

____________________________________________

POV Stacey

*

"So, what classes do we have together?" Veronica asks, though taking my schedule from the side of the table I was sitting on. While she scanned over bot of our schedules, I took a bite out of the granola bar I had bought from the breakfast cart.

"What is with all this AP shit, Stace? You know I don't do that." I laughed at her.

"Sorry. You try having a mother like mine." She chuckled. I took my schedule from her and see her eyes drifting behind me.

"Whoa daddy."

I turned my head around to see two guys about the same height walking through the courtyard. One of them had a trimmed brown hair cut. His hiked up sleeves on his jean jacket showed his arrow tattoos and one that I couldn't make out. I'm guessing they were words. He also had amazing brown eyes. The guy next to him had crazy curly hair that was pulled back, away from his forehead. He had the most mesmerizing green piercing eye. To me they even looked as if they could be sparkling.

I didn't notice that my mouth was slightly parted in awe. He was gorgeous, though looked like bad news.

"Who are they?" I asked Veronica with my eyes still on them. I've never seen them before.

"Remember that party I was talking about yesterday?" I nodded and she continued. "Well, they threw it. Brown eyes is Liam, and Curly I think is Harry."

Just before I was going to turn back around, Harry caught me staring at him. A smirk appeared on his face, and he winked at me, continuing down the court. My eyes widen in embarrassment, and I quickly turned around, facing Veronica.

"Did Curly just wink at you?" she asked wiggling her eye brows. I cracked a smile, but soon became curious.

"What are they doing?" I ask her, not wanting to turn back around and risk making eye contact again. If that happened, I might faint. His looks were breath taking, but mainly my embarrassment.

"Ah, nothing. They just walked up to some smoking hot guys. They were at the party too. Okay, next time, you are coming with me."

I laughed. "Hate riding solo?"

"You know I don't get down like that!" We both burst into laughter.

Maybe I will go to the next party.

*

POV Harry

*

As Liam and I walked into the court yard to meet the other guys, we got a couple of stares. Mostly me. I guess everyone was surprised to see me first day of school. I was known for skipping, and a lot of people figured I'd drop out, as did I. Along with them, I was surprised that I even made it to my senior year. One girl I spotted and was unfamiliar with was gawking at me. I smirked at her and gave her a wink. She turned around quickly, her face showing embarrassment. I chuckled to myself as I came face to face with Zayn, Niall, and Louis.

"How's it going, mate?" Niall greeted me, slapping my arm.

"Uh, nothing. Just recovering from last night's party."

"I would guess. you hooked up with Riley." Louis informs me laughing.

"So that's who that was" Riley was known as the girl who "got around" a lot. She's been begging me to sleep with her. I guess she finally got what she wanted.

"Hey, Zayn, isn't that the girl you got all touchy feely with last night?" Liam asked, motioning over to the two girls I saw earlier.

"Which one?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well obviously not the school girl. Although, now that I think about it, would be kind of hot" Zayn says and we all laugh. "The other one. Her names Veronica."

"So, I'm assuming if you know her name, you want more than a one night stand?" Liam laughed.

"Hey, we didn't have sex" Zayn says, not offended. "She's hard to get" now looking in her direction.

"Well go ask her out." Louis suggests. Zayn didn't reply.

"Aw, he scared" I say earning some laughs.

"I am not scared. I'll do it" Zayn took a step, but turned back and said, "Harry come with me."

"What? Why?" Why the hell did he want me to go with him. I was perfectly fine leaning on the lockers.

"Just come on."

I groaned and pushed myself off the locker, following behind him.