Chapter Four: Howling Brothers

It’s lunch, Mrs. Mariah wanted to see me in her office immediately, so I did - however I didn’t rush. Once I arrived her office was all purple. The ceiling wall was purple, picture frames were purple, her table was dark purple - everything is pretty much purple. 

I was a bit shock while walking towards her desk. “Wow.” I whispered with one brow up.

“Something wrong, Miss. Forks?” she asked. 

I shook my head. “I thought your favourite colour was - pink?” I asked before I looked back at her. 

She nodded a bit while looking around. “Yeah, but I got over it, so I repainted the wall and everything.” She responded. 

I smiled a bit. “Yeah I can see that,” I said in a low tone. 

“Excuse me?” she said looking at me. 

“Uh… I said it looks great.” I said, still smiling - trying not to laugh. 

She sat there, staring at me through her reading glasses, I felt kind of awkward. She inhaled. “Now,” she said looking down at her clipboard. 

“There is a new student that is about to be put in the Guardian Academy. She declared. 

I frowned. “Why is it always the Guardian Academy?” I asked curiously. 

She took off her reading glasses and looked at me with one eye brow u. “The reason of that, Miss. Forks is it’s because it’s safety for the mortal students here in Forks Academy.” She said. 

I nodded slightly. 

I wasn’t really asking her that question, I was more like talking to myself, wondering to why they’re always put in the Guardian Academy. But I guess it is pretty much protection for the humans here in Forks Academy. 

“I-I totally understand.” I said. “Continue on.” 

She put her glasses back on and read continually. “He is the same age as you but two month younger, he is Marko’s two or three year younger brother, seeming to be twins but never looked alike.” She sustained. 

“Marko has a brother?” I asked. “And he’s coming here?” 

She nodded before she looked at me. “Have fun with, Mr. Howl Kelpie Howling.” She said. 

I frowned shooking my head, that kind of didn’t rhyme. “Wait, Kelp-” 

She interrupted. “Move along.” 

I lifted a brow up, I turned around and left the room without mentioning anything else about Marko or his brother that I’m about to meet. I’m a bit confused. 

I headed to room one after I got out of Mrs. Mariah’s ‘purple’ office of kismet. Suddenly someone frightened me from behind. 

“How’s it going fire princess?” it’s Donna once again. 

I looked at her and gave her a little smile after jumping from being scared. “Um… could you say that any louder?” I said. 

“Oh you want loud, okay, fire-” 

I interrupted. “I was kidding.” I said. 

She smiled at me while we started walking. “So, where’re you heading?” she asked happily. 

“Room one.” I said, staring forward. “I’m meeting Marko’s brother.” 

“Ooh, really?” she asked.