Chapter Thirteen: My Choice

Chapter 13: My Choice

I walked over to Edward quickly and wanted to look at his wound, it should have healed right about now but if the weapon Mr. Lee used is a vampire hunters weapon, then that means his wound wont heal that fast. 

“Even if it merely grazed you, but it’s unbelievable pain isn’t it?” Mr. Lee asked, just standing there with a cigarette in his mouth. 

I looked at him angrily. “Because it’s a bullet that gives off anti-vampire magic.” He continued. 

While I looked back at Edward he looked down, still putting pressure on his wound. “Edward, even if you hunger for this girls blood, do you have enough reasoning left to be prepared for it?” Mr. Lee asked curiously. 

Edward suddenly grinned, only slightly. Mr. Lee pointed the gun up properly at Edward at the same time I pulled Edward towards me and wrapped my arms around him. 

I glared angrily back at Mr. Lee. “Mr. Lee, I don’t know what type of person you are to Edward,” I said. “But don’t go deciding his mentality to be yours.” 

“I’m not gonna let him die!” I growled furiously. 

Silence as he stares at me. 

“Tiffany,” Edward whispered while he touched my left shoulder with his right wounded hand. 

I looked at him and he was moving us apart. I stared at him as he stared at me. 

“It’s fine.” He said. 

Edward then looked over to Mr. Lee, when Mr. Lee was about to pull the trigger once more, someone loud arrived. 

“That’s far enough!” Mr. Forks said, removing the gun off Mr. Lee. 

He held the gun like he was hugging it, staring at Mr. Lee in such a weird funny way. “I came because I was worried.” He said sounding all puffed up. “This is why I hate vampire hunters!” he muttered. 

Mr. Lee frowned at Mr. Forks and took the gun off of him. “How long are you intending to leave a girl in such cold water with cute living golden fishes?” her asked while he crouched down in front of the pond. 

“Poor girl, here - grab a hold of my hand.” He said courtly with his hand out. 

Edward and I walked towards them, but neither of us grabbed his hand, instead we just got off the pond ourselves. 

“Oh.” Mr. Forks whispered. 

I stood up and stared at Mr. Lee over to my right as her stands there behind Mr. Forks. I frowned angrily. 

“Who are you?” I asked while Mr. Forks stood up. 

He spoke while he made the tip of the gun lay on his right shoulder, with the cigarette still in his mouth. 

“I’m a vampire hunterm and Edward’s master from long ago.” He responded when Edward started to walk behind him. “Isn’t that right, Edward?” 

Edward stopped behind Mr. Lee and responded. “Yes.” 

I’m stunned. It all makes sense now to why Edward looked at Mr. Lee so weird back in English this morning. 

“As would be expected from that incompetent Headmaster’s girl; even though you were about to be bitten by, Edward, you made me your enemy instead of him.” He chattered continually. 

I shook my head, still cant believe that Edward never had the time to tell me any sooner. I looked up when Edward started to walk away. 

“Edward-”