Chapter Six: Evan Blake

The next day I got up and changed into normal clothes, it’s the weekened so of course, and that means we get to wear casual, and plus it’s a pretty nice day for a Sunday. The weather is in between, hot and cold, windy at the same time. I wore a night ranger ’’7 wishes’’ vintage tee with Lucky brand Lola bootcut jean and black converse, my hair straightened as usual and natural make-up. After I wanted to head down at Frankston, again, I don’t know why but I need to get the argument between Marko and I last night away from my mind, I never would have expected to argue with a new Guardian at the Guardian Academy. 

I took a cab, I got money from Mr. Forks, sometimes he gives me loan for doing a hard job of monitoring every Academy, that job is kind of like chores for me, a very easy chore - but hard sometimes when there’s intruders. 

The taxi driver kind of arrived a little late. “Frankston mall, please.” I said to the taxi driver. 

When the taxi driver was driving me to Frankston, he wouldn’t stop chatting. “I‘ve never been to that Academy, I never even knew that there was an Academy far away up in Red Hill. So I’m really sorry again that I was late miss.” He apologized. 

“Oh no it’s okay, and yeah, that Academy is great fun.” I said. 

He nodded. “Well I should bring my daughter there when she turns thirteen or fourteen, what do you think about that?” he asked. 

I inhaled staring out of the window. “I don’t know sir.” I responded. 

He’s kind of annoying me, he’s a real chatter box, but for some reason it was a change, talking to the taxi driver was a start off today. 

We arrived at Frankston Mall. “No charges today miss.” He said courtly. 

I stared at him all mixed up. “Why?” 

“It was nice talking to you, usually when I start talking to people, they always tell me to ‘shut up’, or sometimes they get out of the cab when it stops in a traffic.” He replied. 

I grinned. “Well… thank  you to you too.” I said happily.

*      *      *

I woke up, since I tried to get to sleep last night I can’t get the argument of what Tiffany and I had last night. I feel bad, I promised myself to never eve yell or do anything to hurt Tiffany’s feelings, and I promised myself that ever since I was meant to be her Guardian when she was first born. I found that out when I was four years old, when Edward was demanded to marry Tiffany once she grows up and gets to know him.  

*      *      *

Browsing around the mall serious got the argument thing about Marko and I out of my mind, after browsing, having a little snack and browse some more, I needed to go. Mr. Forks and Hugh would get worried about me, especially when I didn’t tell them that I was gonna go out. 

I waited for the bus straight after I got outside, it’s taking so long though. 

“Shame no one is here to protect you, or disturb our conversation again.” A voice that’s very familiar asked behind me. 

I got out my Artemis out of my bad and pointed it at that person, no one was around so it was okay for me to fight him and show my Artemis. However I don’t usually do this, it’s forbidden for me to take my Artemis out. But in any cases like this, of course I need to protect myself. Even though I’ve got fire powers, I don’t want to use it outside even though it’s also forbidden, because it’ll burn every place if my enemy blocks it.