Chapter Nine: Vampire

Chapter Nine: Vampire

It’s been two weeks since Edward has stayed here in Forks Academy, monitoring every Academy is actually great with him. I’ve been attached to him and his emotions, every time I look at him I can’t look away. And it’s like if I do and I turn to look back, he’ll disappear and I’ll be left alone. For the past two weeks, Edward and I had gotten along, he’s still having a little trouble since he was brought here - but he’s trying to handle it. What I can’t imagine is that he and I, actually have become best friends. My connection with him is very much different from what I have with Hugh. Evan is still angry about him being here, and a week ago when I introduced him to Hugh, he was also surprised and he also seemed angry - but everyone else seemed fine. 

Edward and I just finished motoring the Guardian Academy earlier, it’s now lunch time and Mr. Forks wanted Edward and I to have lunch with him together. He said that he was proud of the two of us working well together, and he knew it from the start. 

“Here are some of my traditional home made pizza specially just made for the two of you!” He said so keyed up like something is going to happen soon - which I don’t want. 

While Mr. Forks was slicing up home made pizza he made for us, Edward kept staring at Mr. Forks, his pink apron and his matching hot gloves. 

I laughed after staring at Edward for a while, because he just pulled the funniest face I’ve seen from him. 

“What are you laughing at?” Mr. Forks asked. 

I looked over to him with a smile on my face. “Uh… nothing.” I responded. 

Edward and I suddenly caught each other’s eyes while Mr. Forks left and went to get something out of the kitchen. 

I looked down grabbing a piece. “And I thought he wouldn’t be at it so early.” Edward said while I slicked up a bit of my pizza. 

“It’s sort of difficult to call it ‘traditional’ though.” I said whilst having food in my mouth as I stare at him just playing with his food instead of eating it. 

That’s something I’ve noticed about Edward for the past two weeks, when I’m trying to eat, it’s like he’s on a diet or something. He hardly eats anything - in fact, he doesn’t eat. 

“Okay, cheese!” when Edward and I both looked over to my right, Mr. Forks suddenly took a picture of the two of us, and I had the fork in my mouth - not even smiling. 

Edward suddenly kind of panicked. “What the hell are you doing all of a sudden?” Edward complained. 

Mr. Forks lowered the camera down and smiled at the two of us. “A commemorative photo, because today you and my beloved, Tiffany will not be only performing the job ‘Monitoring’, but instead the true job as a Guardian slash prefect for the first time.” He responded. 

I was shocked to hear those from him, I’ve always wanted to do that job as a prefect, it’s always been my dream. Maddie says being a prefect is a hard job, because there’s double watch out; however what she likes about it, is that you get to get out of class sometimes for a whole day. 

It’s nearly three o’clock. After lunch with Edward and Mr. Forks, I did my job straight away. Today I have to confiscate every student’s valuable stuff that they’ve taken from the Guardian and the Warrior students. Forks Academy has it’s own rules, it’s illegal to just take things that aren’t their’s - especially when some of the students have secret identities. 

“I’m confiscating that!” I said to Sophie while pushing the trolling out of her room. 

“What? It shouldn’t be a problem if it’s just pictures, Forks!” she complained stopping me by the jacket behind.