Chapter Five: Marko & Tiffany

Chapter Five: Marko and Tiffany

Two days later it’s already Saturday, when I woke up I did my every day routine. I didn’t change into my school uniform, I changed into a white short, brown belt, a white single and a black vest with black converse. Some weekends I Guard the Academies, however I don’t change into my school uniform though.

I headed downstairs when everyone is. It’s so busy, everyone is so loud and they’re all squishing up into each other like you’re in a super market  - a very big super market. 

“Um… excuse  me, please move!” I said courtly to people that were in the way. 

When I headed out to the door, I tripped someone, not only I tripped someone - I kind of tripped with that person and landed on him. 

I looked up and it’s Howl. “Howl!” I said Shockley. “I’m so sorry.” I apologized while I got off of him. 

“No, that’s okay.” He said getting up also. 

We stared at each other, then once I looked around everyone is surrounding us. Behind Howl’s left Sophie, Fiona and Lucy were standing there - glaring at me angrily. 

“Are you going somewhere?” he asked. 

I looked at him, away from Sophie’s angry, jealousy face. Everyone started to mind their own business. 

“Um… no where really, I was just gonna head to the Guardian Academy, I have to do something there.” I responded. 

He pulled a smile, I was just staring deeply into his hazel eyes. 

“You.” I said. 

“Oh um… just heading to Mr. Forks’ office, that’s all.” He said. 

I nodded. “If he’s not in his office, you can just go right in and wait.” I stated. 

“Oh okay.” He whispered while nodding. 

I inhaled. “If you get bored… you can just walk around the Academy, and you never know… he might bump into you.” I continued while I started to move away. 

He nodded again. “Well… I’m sorry again for landing on you.” I apologized. 

He smiled. “It’s fine.” He said. 

Finally I smiled. “Bye.” I continued before I turned around and left. 

I’m kind of walking to the Guardian Academy a little slow and quiet. I’m a little upset because I’m still trying to think about my past life eleven years ago. Every time I don’t have anything inside my mind and it’s all blank - I start thinking about the night I was saved by Hugh. However when I start thinking about it, the image suddenly changes - like it wasn’t Hugh that saved me on that night. It was someone else. 

When I was about to open the door, someone opened it before me. I looked at that person and it’s Marko, I’m surprise to see him. 

“Marko,” I said with a smile on my face. 

He stared at me with no expression, I’m guessing he’s still a bit upset about Howl being here. “Tiffany.” He said, just giving me a nod. 

I kind of ignored his depressing expression. “Wow, another Howling, huh?” I said, trying to make a random joke. 

“What’re you talking about?” he asked curiously. 

I lifted both of my eye brows. ‘Yeah that wasn’t really funny.’ I thought. 

“I uh… I bumped into Howl early on back at Forks Academy.” I replied.

“Uh huh,” he said in a low tone. “That’s nice to know.” He continued before he walked pass me.