Prologue

This story is about girl named Jessica, she's 17 and moved to South Korea. She was a high schooler at a new school that made her nervous. She lived on her own with her dog, Sadie. She eventually got her school uniform and prepared herself. She went to school, but Jessica was afraid and nervous, until she found out that BTS went there. She was so excited that she gained the courage and walked up to them. "Hey do you know where the principle office is?"

No one answered her, but Jungkook told her because he thought she was pretty. She was a dirty blonde haired girl with beautiful hazel brown eyes. After a few hours, and annoying boring classes, Jungkook went looking for her in the hallway and after a long search, found her. He stopped her in the hall and gave a smile. "Hey, So, How is your first day going so far?" She returned the smile and nodded. "Pretty well. Beside the boring teachers."

He chuckled and shrugged. "Yeah, Its that way In every school. Hey, maybe we can talk later on?" She grinned brightly at this and nodded. She handed him her phone as he did the same. He put his phone number in and did she so they can text each other.

For a few weeks, they talked on the phone and started to get to know each other. Then one day, he gained the courage to ask her out on a date, but later that evening, his friends were at her door. "Oh, hey boys-" They threw food at her and laughed. "We are warning you, You better stay away from JungKook or else."

Question is, will she?