Getting out of the hospital

The next day when she was still in the hospital and she was awake and the doctor came in. Then he  looked at all of them and they were pasted out and he walked over them to get to Jessica.  The doctors said  that she can get out today she he said that she was happy that she gets out today. 

Jungkook looked up at the doctor and he said "what can she get out?"

Doctor said  "today."

Jungkook was happy so when the doctor left he woke the rest of the BTS member and told them that Jessica is getting out today. They all went to Jessica and smiled and hugged her. When she was ready to leave they got her out of the hospital and brought her home. When she got home she went to the living room and put there music on and started to sing and dance to them and she did the dance moves to the songs. Then they started to join and they all got curious about singing and dancing they got into it  in the beginning of the first song.  When they did a couple of songs they got tired and they got something to drink.

Jessica said "i'll be back im going to take a shower."

They all nodded and said "okay."

Then they all looked at Jungkook and told him "don't she need to be careful in the shower because all of   her cuts and things."

Jungkook said  "yes she does. I'll go tell her."

They nodded and said  "okay you need to."

Then Jungkook went to the Jessica room and walked in and told her "you need to be careful in the showers doctor said."

Jessica said with a smirk "I know  that what you want to join me in the shower so I will be careful."

Jungkook said "yah I dont w -want to stop with your smirking babe."

Then he ran out and went to the rest of the BTS members and he was also blushing. 

They ask "why are you blushing dude?"

Jungkook said "well Jessica had a smirk her face after I told her to be careful and she said I know what you want to join me so I be careful."

Jimin  said  "that girl  I swear she  she a smart ass to us lol."

They all said "yes she is."

Suga said "thats what else she good at also."

They all nodded and smiled and then they were talking about there wedding  and how they are going to plan it. Jungkook told all of them  that he doesn't know about that and they both didn't  start to talk about it at all yet. 

Then look at each other and ask him "are we going to be in your wedding dude."

Jungkook said  "Yes of course you guys are my bro's and I want you to be in it of course."

They all smiled and Jessica was still in the shower when she got out of the shower she got her towel around her and then she started to get dizzy. Then Jungkook went to see why she was taking forever she had the door open and Jungkook ran toward her before she pasted out. Then he yelled call 911  and Jin did and then they all ran upstairs. 

Taeyhung  ask "what happened?"

Jungkook said  "she was dizzy and she past right out for some reason and it might be from the beating she just add they kicked her ribs also. But I think the dancing caused this I think she has to wait awhile until her ribs are healed."

Jimin said  "damn that going to suck for her."

They all nodded with agreement and the ambulance  came and got Jessica, so she went back to the hospital and then the doctor walked in when she woke up. 

Then he said "Jessica you can't dance for awhile until your ribs are fine they are badly bruised  but you can still sing though."

Jessica started to cry and  said "okay I understand  I wont dance  for awhile." 

Then the doctor left and Jessica wanted to stop crying because if she cry her ribs will hurt she. So the Jungkook started to sing  WE ON and the rest were singing. Then she started to stop singing and they took Jessica home that day and Jessica went to her room to listen to BTS songs. Then the song Born a Singer came on and she started to sing  with her heart until she started to think of her ribs and started to cry then Jungkook heard her singing and walked in while she was singing and crying. He came up to her and started to sing with her and then she stared to stop crying. Then the rest of the BTS member came to there house and went to were the song was coming from then they saw Jessica face was red and they knew that she was crying. They walked in and started to sing with them, so when they started to sing with them Jessica looked at them with surprised and started to smile because the rest of the members came to visit her. 

Then she she went up to hug everyone of  them and said to them "thanks for coming to see me you guys are great friends that I never had before and that my other friends would not come to see me like this but I had a friend that came to see me when I broke my wrist and my other friend would of come visited me but she was busy all the time thanks."

J Hope said "your welcome and plus your a BTS member now and no matter what happens we will all visit you where ever you are and  we are also here for you if you need anything or if you need to talk about your problems."

Then the rest said "yes we would and we are glad to be your best friend for ever until the end ."

Jessica said "thanks all of you I am so happy because ever since I dance and sing in front of you. You all were so nice to me, but Jungkook was nice to me ever since I came to South Korea, but you guys changed. Thanks."

They all went to Jessica and gave her a hug and said  "your welcome Princess and you will always be Number one to us Jessica."

 Jessica smiled and said  "all of you are my number one and  the best group ever." 

Then Jessica kisses them all on the cheek beside Jungkook she kisses him on the lips. Then they all started to blush badly because they never gotten kiss on the check by anyone. They were really happy that they have Jessica in there group because she is very kind, sweet, caring, talented, put other needs before hers and never gives up on her dreams and goals.

Jessica said "lets go home and watch a movie."

Jim said "okay lets go watch a movie."

They went out of the hospital and got to there own car beside Jessica she went Jungkook in Rap Monster car. When they gornin the car they went back to the school to get Jungkook and Jessica car.

They got there car and went back to Jungkook house to meet the other guys to watch a movie.  They picked a movie and they coudle up to each other. Jessica as sitting next to Jungkook and coudle with him while the others coudle by them and with them. They were each falling asleep during the movie and Jungkook had to turn everything off. Then he went to sleep with them.

The next morning Jessica woke up by her self and she went to her room and put some BTS. Born singer. Jessica started to sing but not dance and she also started to cry because she miss dancing so much. Jungkook woke up and saw Jessica not laying down. Then he woke everyone up then they went to look for her and they all heard music coming from her room then they all knocked on the door and Jessica came to the door. 

All members ask "what's wrong?

Jessica stuttured and said. "I-I m-miss d-dancing w-with you all."

Sug a went to Jessica and said " we miss dancing with you to we all hated what Girls Generation did to you and we will make sure that they don't hurt you."

Jim said " yes he right we will all protect you and we are hear for you Jessica."

They all went to her and started to sing Look here. Then Jessica started to sing and they were enjoying the song they wanted to dance but they aint going to because Jessica can't dance for awhile.