Getting Ready for the BTS Concert

The next day BTS even Jessica is in the band to. They were on there way to the show were the concert and they had to wake up early and get ready and go to the show. While the they were on there way Jessica and Jungkook was sitting next to each other and they were talking. Jessica got close to Jungkook and kissed him on the lips. 

Jessica said  "I love you babe forever."

Jungkook said "love you to babe."

Jungkook got his phone out and put his camera on and put the camera facing them. Then when the picture was taken Jessica kissed Jungkook out of no where and he was shocked because he didn't see it coming. The other was laughing because he was in shocked that she kissed him on the lips while he was looking at at the camera. Jungkook started to blush really badly and Jessica took the picture.

When they got there they went inside and got ready for there first song which it was Spine Breaker. They were all white and Jessica had her hair straightened which the boy's didn't see in real life before they liked her with straight hair.

After they were done with a few songs they went back stage and got change to something black and white. They all took backstage selfies and then they went out to the stage and started to sing like it part 2.

When they do the dances to the song they all looked at Jessica and they can see that she dances really hars. They saw her sweating badly and they can tell that she loves to dance and sing. Jessica looked at the boys and smiled because she knew that they were staring at her while dancing.

When the song "We are Bulletproof" came on Jessica was really dancing her but off because she knew the dance moves well. She practice when she was in Iowa. When Jungkook looked at her he can tell that she was dancing really good to the song. Jungkook looked at her she was pissed when it came to this song because Jessica told him that he looked pissed in the video and live.

When that sing was over. The next song started to play it was "Lets Me Know." When the song started Jessica started to sing with everybody.

Jessica and Jungkook sang, " GIRL LET ME KNOW
GIRL LET ME KNOW​
imi da kkeutnan geon algo itjiman
miryeonirado namji ankeman
GIRL LET ME KNOW
GIRL LET ME KNOW
GIRL LET ME KNOW​​
mworado malhaejwo."

Jessica & Jungkook & V sang, "(I JUST WANNA)​
KNOW ​​KNOW​​ KNOW​​ (know, I just wanna know~)
(I JUST WANNA)
KNOW ​​KNOW​​ KNOW​​ (know~)
miryeoni machimpyo apeseo beotigo isseo
geureoni mworado naege malhaejwo
GIRL LET ME KNOW​​
(LET ME KNOW)​​."

Then they went back stage and then they got changed. When they were done they went back out and they started to sing I Like it P2 and they started to dance. When Jessica started to dance Jungkook started to look at her when he started to sing. Jungkook smirked at her and she did the same back. Jessica looked back at the crowd because she don't want to be distracted to him or to her self. Then Jessica started to act serious. Then the other members  looked at Jessica while she was dancing to I like it p2. When that song was over the next song I Like it  came on and Jessica started to act like V when he was doing it live in 2014 . V looked at her and started to do the same thing and they started to laugh at each other.

After the song was over they went in the back to get change and fix there make up. Jessica put her black hat on that has spikes on it.  V went up to Jessica and said, "your funny for remembering though's moves in 2014."

Jessica said, "I know I just had to do it to see what you will do."

They went back out to the stage and  started to sing the last songs that were left. After that they bowed to the audience  and then went back stage to get ready to leave. When they left they  went home to get something to eat on there way there. They were talking and laughing at each other. Then they looked at Jessica and said that she looked bad ass  up there with them. Jessica and Jungkook went home and kissed each other good night. Then cuddle with each other and went to bed.

The next morning Jessica woke up and went in the kitchen to get some water. When she go water she was looking at the window while Jungkook was walking toward her. He hugged her in the back and kissed her neck. When she was done cooking breakfast she turned around and kiss his lips.

Jessica said, "babe can I eat now?"

Jungkoook said, "yes you can."

Jessica said, "oh by the way your food over there if you want to eat.'

Jungkook said, "thank you baby."

When they were done eating they got dressed and got in there car and went to the studio to practice the dances to the songs. When they got there Jessica went to the lady room and changed in her white sweat pants and a black tank-top. When she got out she went to the studio and then put her light blue shoes on. The rest of the BTS members  were waiting for her and Jungkook said, "baby you look good in white."

V said, "you do. You should get more white pants and shirts when we have a music video you are wearing all white with though's shoes. They started to dance to  We are BulletProof and the other songs. When they were  thirsty they will stop after the song and drink some water. Then they will get back to dancing and they will dance there asses off. They will sweat a lot  and  you would see it threw there tops and they would takes break to eat  and let there stomach settle and then they would get back to dancing. 

When they were done they would head home. They would take there shoes off and go in the living room and relax. While they are waiting for Jin to be done making dinner they would talk and watch some tv. Then Jin would walk in and tell them that dinner is done and while they were eating Jessica and Jungkook kept on looking at each other and smiling. Then when they were done eating they put there dishes in the in the sink and Jessica watched the dishes and dry them she put them away. After Jessica was done doing the dishes she went upstairs and got clothes and her phone and went into the bathroom. She turned on Bluetooth on and started to put on BTS. Then she started to sing and jumped in the shower.

When she was done she got dressed and then went to Jungkook and her room to get ready for bed. She puts some BTS music on and passed out in the bed.