Bad Break up

On the weekend Jessica was hanging out with her boyfriend and Jimin while they saw Rap Monster holding a camera  and taking picture of things. They didn't know that he was taking pic of them three. Rap Monster was laughing at them with a smirk on his face. Then he went back to his house and redid the picture of Jungkook and Jessica to Jessica and Jimin holding hands. Then the next day it was all over school and Jungkook looked at it and he was pissed of them he couldn't believe Jessica at all. When Jessica came to school she saw the pictures and couldn't believe it but she knew it wasn't true at all. When she saw Jungkook face she new that he believed it and that he was pissed. 

Jessica walked to Jungkook and told him  "its not true that day I was with you and Jimin but I was holding your hands."

Jungkook said "no we were not all always together that day we all went home at 6pm and who knew what you did after that."

Jimin walked in the school and looked at them picture and then he saw Jungkook was pissed off. Jungkook stormed to Jimin and punched him in the face.

Jimin said "what the hell I was not with her I was with Sonya  that day."

Jessica said  "wow don't believe us but you believe the one that is bulling me wow I thought you were different."

Jungkook said " wow you think they did this to you but you dont think it might be someone else. We are done Jessica your on your own."

Jessica started to cry and went to the roof but she had music to listening to so she think of him while a sad song came on she started to sing to it. Jimin came up because she was singing a really sad song and started to sing it very well with he heart while she was crying.

Jimin went to Jessica and brought Sonya with him. She told him the same thing that Jimin said to Jungkook that he was with Sonya. Jessica told the both of them that she believed them but she knew that Rap Monster took a pic of her and Jungkook together and redid to make him believe that I cheated on him but I might go to a different school to make them all happy and just give up on dudes that don't believed  me at all. Jimin was upset because of Jungkook said to Jessica. Jessica was heartbroken. She only have Jimin to protect her know. 

When Jessica walked to class she saw Jungkook and started to cry, but Jungkook walked to her asking her if she okay. 

Jessics yelled, "No  i'm not you broke up with me and I heartbroken Jimin was with Sonya that day!"

Jungkook said "stop yelling at me i'm sorry okay but im not going to believe you."

"Then if you dont then go ask Sonya about it she will tell you that Jimin was with her," Jessica said.

Junkook said, " okay I will."

So Jessica went to the bathroom, but it was to late no one  was with her and Rap Monster and them go to her. Rap Monster  went to Jessica and started to beat her up. 

 Rap Monster said "now you don't have no one to  protect you anymore bitch."

Jessica told him "i don't care anymore you made Jungkook break up with me for something I didn't even do.

J Hope said "haha that what you get for taking  Jungkook and Jimin away from us."

"really what happened if he was you and he really liked this girl you your friend did this to your girl how would you feel  about that." Jessica said.

J Hope  mouth was shut because he  had a girl that he really liked but Rap Monster did the same thing to her. 

Jungkook went  to Sonya and ask her "was Jimin with you that knight."

Sonya said "yes he was and you should  next time you should believe them because Rap Monster took the photo of you to holding hands and replaced it with Jimin so you can break up and fight just like he did  to J Hope also."

Jungkook look at Sonya and said  "damn i forgot about that I have to say sorry to both of them."

When Jungkook was running down the hallway he saw Jessica on the floor bleeding to death and he was pissed off because Rap Monster did this to her and made them broke up. Jessica was crying so hard that she had a hard time breathing but when she saw Jungkook and looked away so he wont notice her face. 

Jungkook ran to Jessica and  told her "I'm so sorry about all of this can I have a second chance?"

Jessica looked at Jungkook and pulled him toward her and said  "hell yea you can its about time you believed us." 

While Jessica pulled Jungkok toward her she kissed him on the lips  and smiled at him. Jungkook was happy that she wasn't lying at all and that he is going to beat the living crap out of Rap Monster when he see's him. While they were walking they saw Jimin and Sonya they yelled at them. Jimin and Sonya looked back and smiled and Jimin know what is going to happened because they both have a smirk on there face. When they seen Rap Monster and them Jimin and Jungkook ran up to Rap Monster and jumped and punched him in the face. They both told him to stay away from Jessica if not he will get it worst. 

When Jimin, Jungkook, Sonya and  Jessica was walking down the hall they seen Bigbang  they smiled at them and they went to them and they were also Jessica body guard  and that they wont let nothing happens to her at all. They were all best Friends for ever.

So everyday they started to walk together and never leave Jessica's side at all. If they did  they will regret it and get pay back of what Rap Monster, V, J Hope, and the other did her her. They would get really pissed off at them all.