Good News

Jessica told Jungkook about Madison and he was going to surprise Jessica about Madison. When Madison was on the plane she was so happy about moving in with Jessica. When she arrived Jungkook was waiting for Madison she found her name in English and went to him. Madison was so excited to see Jessica, but when she got there Jessica was wondering what was going on. When Madison got out of the car Jessica was in shocked and started to smile. Jessica ran to Madison and gave her a big hug.

Jessica ask Madison "how did you get here?"

Madison told Jessica "Jungkook brought here to surprise you."

Jessica smiled at Jungkook and went up to him and  gave him a kiss. She was so happy that she couldn't stop hugging Madison and Jungkook. The next day they all went to high school together. So they brought Madison to the office and introduced her to the teachers.  Jessica told the teachers that she had to be in the same class as her. The teacher told her okay that she can sit with you also.

They all so happy until Rap Monster and them came. They went up to Jessica and tried to pushed her but her man Jungkook got in the way and Jimin stood by them also. Rap Monster walked away with a smirk on his face.

Jessica was tired of Rap Monster so she went to sit down and think of stuff. When she was sitting Jimin was looking at her and was wondering what was wrong. 

So he went to her and ask "what wrong Jessica?"

Jessica looked up and said "i'm just sick of Rap monster and them bulling me im sick of it."

Jimin told her "its okay  don't worry Jungkook and I are here for you and we wont let nothing bad happens to you."

Jessica was feeling happy and better after she heard that from Jimin mouth. 

So she told Jimin "well I got to get going and wait for Madison after school before she leaves without me and something bad happened to her."

Jimin told her  "okay lets go we will wait for Jungkook also."

Jessica smiled and gave Jimin a hug and she was happy that she has friends that cared for her. While they were waiting Rap Monster walked pasted them and smirk at them.  She could tell them something bad is going to happened next an she had a bad feeling about it also. 

Jungkook was walking toward them and smiled at them and went to Jimin and did there friend handshake and then went to Jessica to give her a kiss. Then they seen Madison come out from school with a boy talking to her that was from High School that liked her. Madison was smiling at Jessica because she was happy that she made a new friend that was a boy that liked her. 

Madison told the boy that she had to go and she ran to Jessica and gave her a hug because she was happy. They were all happy  that they got somebody and that they cant  lose them.