back to dancing

Couple month past and Jessica went back to the doctor office by her self. She was waiting in the waiting room. The doctor called her and she went back.

Doctor said " how are you feeling today Jessica."

Jessica said, " good."

Doctor said, " how does your ribs feel?"

Jessica said "good I feel a lot better."

Doctor said " we need to get a exray to check it just in case."

Jessica said "okay."

She got the exray and she went back to the room and the doctor told her the good news. Jessica was happy about it she was  crying because she can dance again and that she can't wait to tell the rest of the members. She got home and when see saw the boys she went up to them.

They all looked at her and said " why are join so happy did you go to the doctor and what did they say."

Jessica said while years coming down her face "he said I can dance again."

They all went to Jessica and went up to her and hugged her and said "Really you can we are so happy lets dance now then."

Jessica said "okay lets go to the gym then."

They all smiled and went to the gym and put on We are Bulletproof. They all stared at Jessica because she is doing an amazing job and when it came to the JHope, Jimin, & Jungkook part they  33rd amazed.

When they were done they looked at Jessica and ask " how in the hell did you learn that so fast?"

Jessica said " before I came here to South Korea practice a lot at my house or where ever I can."

They all said at the same time "DAMN! You did a a wonderful job."

V ask "can you do another flips?"

Jessica said "yes I can."

Suga said " can you do one?"

Jessica said "yes."

So Jessica backs up to the wall and started to run and did a flip. They all look at her because They thought she couldn't do a flip that kinda well because of her left wrist.

Jungkook said "damn babe you can dance and do flips I did not know about that part damn my girl is amazing."

Jessica said " thanks see u can sing, dance, draw, and do flips. I practice when I get to and never give up."

Jungkook said " wait you can draw also?"

"Yes I can I can draw anything and plus I love to draw kpop people but it's mostly BTS but I'm getting good ad drawing Youn guys it take a practice and patient." Jessica said.

Rap Monster said " well we all want to see them and maybe keep one of them ourselves."

Jessica said "okay I will when we all hang out at Jungkook and my place."

They all smiled at her and they were back to dancing to some songs. After Fire song they all went home.

Jins pov

I was really surprise when I heard that Jessica can dance again that made all of us happy. It made her so happy that she started having tears coming done her face.

When we started to dance to We are Bulletproof it made all of us in shocked because she did that badass part that none us could do it was JHopes, Jimin, and Jungkook parts and that was amazing. When V asked her if she could do more flips and she answered to yes I was in shocked. So Suga asked her if she can do one and she said yes I was So excited.  So she backs up and starts to run and does a flip I was so surprised when she did a flip.

They all went to Jungkook and Jessica's house and she showed them her  drawing and they had a shocked expression on their faces that made Jessica laughs so hard that she feel to the Groh s laughing really hard that she as crying. Everyone else starts to laugh with her because she couldn't stop laughing and then she darts and they all started to laugh really hard that they were also crying.

After they stopped laughing all went to the living room and watched a funny movie. That they all started to laugh because there was some funny parts in the movie. They all started to fall asleep and they turned off the tv and they all went to the the guest room while Jessica and Jungkook share a room. They all went to bed while Jessica and Jungkook made out. They they she to bed.