when they left

The next day they packed and they all said goodbye to Jessica and when they left she started to cry because they would Be gone for a couple of days and she going to be scared. Then she had to get ready for school and when she went out of the house she saw BigBang car out there waiting for her.

When she got in the car they smiled at her and gave her a hug because they knew how scared she will be for a month. When they got out of the car Jessica looked at Girl Generation and they all looked back and they have her a smirk and Jessica gulped hard because she had a bad feeling about this month.

Jessica walked to classes with BigBang and sat by them at lunch. Then after school they stopped her off at her house then she walked up to her door and then she looked behind her and she saw that BigBang left and she saw Girl Generation came running toward her.

Sunny said "your not going to be seeing BTS for a month that mean we came beat you to death."

They started to punched, kicked and pushed Jessica. She was bleeding to death. Then they left and left Jessica laying there crying for help.

Jessica for her phone out and text jungkook and said "baby please help!"

Jessica tried to get up but she couldn't and then she saw her friend Sonya walked past.

Jessica yelled "Sonya help me!"

Sonya turned at her and ran toward her and helped her in the door and called Jimin.

Jimin said "hello."

Sonya said " hey we have a bad problem were Jungkook?"

Jimin said " why he here?"

Sonya said " well it's about Jessica she really beatened up badly and she need Jungkook to calm her down."

Jimin yelled " Jungkook call Jessica now she really hurt and she need you to call her and calm her down."

Jungkook said " okay I will."

Jimin ask Sonya " what happened?"

Sonya said " Girl Generation came to the house and started to punch, kick and push her and I think she can't hardly walk so I'm going to take her to the hospital."

Jimin said " damn it.  We coming back in two days okay."

Sonya said " okay bye.

Jungkook called Jessica and started to talk to her to calm her down and then he started to sing to her. Then he told her that they all coming back in two days. Jessica was happy and excited to here that. Sonya and Jessica went to the hospital and got an exray and it was broken.

Jessica was not happy becauae that means she can't dance again until it heals right.  Sonya took Jessica home and walked her in the house to the bedroom and grabbed some Jungkook clothes and helped her put the clothes on.

Jimin told the boys what happened to Jessica They were pissed off and they couldn't wait to go home.

She cooked Jessica some good and then Jessica past out. The next morning she got up and stayed home because the doctor told her to. Then the door bell tang she went down stairs to get it but it was to late because Girl Generation came right in and they had bat with them, but they didn't know that BTS were coming back today. So they started to best Jessica with the bat and told her to get out of the group and that she doesn't belong with the BTS. The door slammed opened and Jessica looked at the door an case BTS standing there then she has tears in her eyes because she didn't I ow that they were coming back today. They told her that they were coming back in two days.

Jungkook ran to Jessica and said " babe are you okay?"

Jessica said " now I am because your here now."

JHope said "damn why won't you leave her alone she didn't do anything to you at all."

Sunny said "well you see I like Jungkook and she took him away from me."

V said " who cares about that no one likes you."

All the BTS members walked towars Girl Generation and slapped them and told them to get out and don't come back.

They all ran toward Jessica and said " we are so sorry."

Jessica said while crying " please next time take me with you and don't leave me alone like this again."

Rap Monster said "from now on your coming 29th us no matter what princess we hate seeing you hurt because every time you get hurt you can't dance for awhile."

Jessica nodded at all and they all toward Jessica and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead, but Jungkook kissed her on her lips and Jessica out her armed around him and hugs him And whispers to him thanks for saving me at the right time. Jungkook whispers welcome. Then they all layed next to jessica and they all past out.