going to a BTS concert

One day Jessica was at school waiting for her boyfriend  Jungkook and Jimin. She got a text saying look in your locker and you will see a BTS ticket for a concert  for tonight. So Jessica went to her locker and saw the ticket she was in first row for the concert she was so excited to see her boyfriend at a concert singing. 

Then Bigbang came to her locker and told her "we will pick  you up at your house tonight Jungkook told us to and you are sitting by us to."

Jessica said "really okay I wait for you guys then."

She smiled at them and they could tell that she was happy about it also to see her man Jungkook perform in front of her singing songs she enjoyed to sing and dance to. It was after school already and Jessica ran home to eat and get ready for the concert she was dressing up nicely for Jungkook. She was couldn't wait any longer when Bigbang arrived at her house she walked to the car and got in. She sat by Taeyang and G - dragon and they talked all the way to the concert. When they got in they got there seats and waited until the concert started. It was starting and the first song was Dope Jessica started to  dance just like the dance move in the video and Jungkook looked at her and saw her dancing. She was also singing to the song and when she was Jungkook came down after that song. They had to pick  girl that can dance to there songs so Jungkook picked Jessica and then Jimin picked Sonya. when they got up there they started to sing and dance to Just a Dream with them. They would hold the girls and dance with them. 

Jessica pov

I was really happy to be his girlfriend and coming to his concert. He picking me to come up with him on stage dancing and singing with him. It was the best day of my life. I was really happy with him that I could do this all my life. Which I might do  with him and he made my life easer and safer. But when I go to school i'm kinda scared because of Rap monster and them, but Jungkook and JImin was there to keep me safe. But I couldn't think why J Hope would be still with him after what Rap Monster did to his ex girlfriend. 

Why cant they all understand that Rap Monster don't want them happy and plus he jealous  of them having a girlfriend because he wont get any girl. But if he nice to all the girls he might exactly  have on that likes him.

Jessica was happy because she could stay up there  for the rest of the concert. Then  she got off stage with Jungkook and Jimin. Jessica went to the bathroom, but Jungkook blocked the girls bathroom for Jessica until she was done.  When she was done Jungkook took her and gave her a kiss and told her that she was amazing  and she looked up at him and told him the same thing to his face. Then they  both smiled and Jungkook ask her if she was ready  to go home. She nods to him and smiled and said yes. 

Kim Taeyhung pov

I hate bullying Jessica because she my friend girlfriend and he not even talking to us and I am sick of it. I want to stop and protect her like Jimin did because he got sick of it and told Rap Monster saying he was done bullying Jessica that he is going to protect her. She amazing at singing and dancing and I wonder if she going to start a band like us but in her ways. She is the nice girl and the sweetest girl but I know that she gets scared from Rap monster because of his threats its scares her and all of us also.

Jessica was walking around in the hallways when she saw Rap Monster and them.

 Rap Monster looked at Jessica and said to her "well well well look at what we have here."

Jessica said  "look we have a asshole that like to bully people but like to bully me more."

He smirk at her and said "this is never going to stop its going to get worst."

Jessica looked even scared  and walked off shaking. Kim Teayhung noticed that she was shaking. When she was home alone Rap Monster knocked at her door and he had something in his hand. Jessica looked scared as heck. Rap Monster pushed Jessica and she pasted out and when she was waking up she was chained to a chair. She looked at him and started to shake and he told her in her ear that no one is going to save you. Jessica was really shaking and she felt a sharp and painful thing go into her arm and started to move. She was crying and yelled for Jungkook at loud, but he was about to walk in with Jimin. Then they noticed that her arm was bleeding and that she was crying and she was past out and didn't wake up because of how much blood she lost.

Jungkook was pissed and beat the living crap out of him and Jimin did to until the other guys seen them beating Rap Monster up they stopped the fight and looked at Jessica they were in pain and remembered there girlfriend but Kim Taeyhung came up to Rap Monster and punched him in the face. They all looked surprised and  all starred at him in shocked. 

Then Jungkook ask Taeyhung "are you standing up for Jessica also?"

Taeyhung said  "yes im sick of all of this what he did to her and all of his is doing it again so we don't have any girlfriends."

Jungkook and Jimin went up to him and hugged him and told him that they were happy that they got him to come and protect Jessica. Then the three of them took Jessica and got her to the hospital. She needed surgery and stitches for her wound. When it was all over she started to wake up when Jimin, Jungkook, and then she saw Taeyhung with them. She was surprised and he went up to Jessica and got on his knees  and told her that he is sorry for everything and also said that he will also protect her also. Jessica was happy and them all told them thanks you all did this to help me and protect me. 

They all went to Jessica and hugged her and smiled at her. She was the lucky person he be save and be protected by them three. Now she has more friends and she wanted to be friends with all the BTS members beside Rap Monster  because he did to her. She told herself that she will never forgive him after what he did.

Then BigBang arrived at the hospital and went to Jessica running until they go to her room and give her a hug. After they give her a hug  they all seen her left arm in a cast. They knew what Rap Monster did because they went to her house and saw the blood and figured it out. They were so pissed off and went to her and staid with her with Jungkook, Jimin, and Taeyhung. 

Jessica looked at her arm and started to cry because it was her left arm that always get hurt. They all looked at Jessica  and saw her crying because of her left arm and they knew what she was looking at her scare from football and they all knew that why she was crying because she told Jungkook about it before they came and he told them that it always happens to her left arm. They all went up to Jessica and told her that everything is okay and that we will all protected you even if we have to change our classes to be with you at all times. Jessica smiled and stared at all them she was happy that she had good friends to protect her everytime.