vacation

The BTS member were talking without Jessica about going on vacation. They wanted to take Jessica to Thailand for a week.

Suga said " Jessica is going to be surprise when she fines out."

V said " yes that true she might be in shock when she fines out vutbbe happy at the same time because she never been to Thailand at all."

Jungkook said " yes and when I see that face I'm taken a picture of it."

They all saw Jessica coming and they told each to be quite.

While Jessica walked in she ask " what are you guys talking aboout?"

JHope said " nothing it's a surprise."

Jessica said "okay then."

They all smiled at each other.

Rap Monster said "lets get to dancing."

They all nodded and said okay. So they all started to dance and sing together.

They were all getting really hot and sweaty. they were done and they went to get some water.  After that they went  home. They ate and went to take a shower and then they went to bed. When they all layed down on there bed the yesterday past right out.

It was morning and Jessica was the only one to wake up she made some breakfast and went to the porch and sat down and look around. The rest got up and they all ate and then told her to pack for a week.

Jessica ask "why?"

Jungkook said "it's a surprise Jessic."

Jessica said "okay."

Then Jessica went upstairs and packed for a week. She was curious a about it. Then she saw a plane and she was afraid of hights. Jungkook knew that she was afraid of hights so he sat next to Jessica. Jessica pasted out  with het BTS music she was listening to. When they landed Jessica woke up. When the planed stopped they got off and got there bags. When they saw Jessica face she was surprised and Jungkook took a picture of her.

Jessica said " oh my gosh boys this is amazing no one ever give me my dream about places I never been to this is one of them Thailand is so beautiful thanks."

They all said "your welcome we want you to have fun because when we got home all seven of us have to leave for a bit."

Jessica said "okay really want I'm I supposed to do with Girls Generation?"

Jungkook said "stay with Bigbang."

Jessica said "okay are you going to keep in touch with me when you leave?"

Jungkook said "yes of course I will babe."

They were having fun the next couple days but on the last day there they are at a resturant and took some selfie the whole group. Then they all went back to the hotel and went to bed. The next day. They had to go bad to South Korea. When the went back on the plane Jessica was listening to sad music that was American and she had tears in her eyes. She was sitting by her self while the other boys was talking and having fun. When they look at Jessica they knew something was wrong.

Jin said " I'll go over there and talk just stay here guys."

Jin said " hey what's wrong princess?"

Jessica said " I don't want you guys to leave me when you do i'm going to be scared but when All of you are by me i'm not scared and I know that Jungkook won't be calling or text me when all you guys leave."

Jin said " Jessica don't be scared Bigbang will be there with you."

Jessica said " they won't be there all the time like you guys."

Jin said " yes that's true."

Jessica said " I just to be alone now thanks for the talk and you are like my big bro and I also look up to you guys. Thanks."

Jin said " anytime and your like my little sis."

Jin walked over by the boys.

Jimin said "so what's wrong with her?"

Jin said "well she scared and she noes that Bigbang aint going to protect her like we do and stay by her side at all time and she looks up to us and we are like her big brother beside Jungkook, but she also know that Jungkook won't call her or text her while he with us."

Rap Monster said "damn she knows Jungkook well."

Suga said " this is going to suck who knows what will happens to her when we come back."

They were all scared for her and upset that They have to leave her alone at school and at home. During school she would have Bigbang but not at home. They landed when they got to South Korea. They all got there stuff and got off and went to the car and went home and they all feel asleep.