So You Wanna Be A Demigod: Book 1 - What Lies Beneath The Seabed

Join Annabeth, Percy and Rebecca on a quest to discover themselves.

Rebecca Starfly thinks that she's just the average water-lovin' Australian girl on her way to New York for an exciting family holiday. But she soon senses something odd about the big city.

Thinks go from weird to just plain crazy when she starts having strange dreams and flashbacks that don't belong to her. One dark haired, sea-green eyed boy lurks constantly in her dreams, and Rebecca can't help but feel a familiar connection.

Then, when their trip to Central Park goes horribly wrong, Rebecca is plunged into a whirlwind of surprises, adventures and nightmares.

Set after the Giant War, what will be the next terrifying challenge the unfortunate demigods must face? Who will show their bravery? Who will discover themselves? What must be sacrificed to win the battle?

And what is the secret that has been kept from Rebecca her entire life?

Book one in the "So You Wanna Be A Demigod" series.

DISCLAIMER:

I don't own anything! Rick Rioradan does. Some of the other characters have had their names changed to protect their identities. It has been done for their protection to safeguard them from their enemy or any monster who would wish them harm.