Chapter 5

I was sitting on my bed, just fresh out of the shower. I was dressed in grey sweats and a white tanktop. A towel still wrapped around my head. My laptop was in front of me because I was putting together a video of all of my dances to bring for Layla. I thought it would just be easier than showing her all of them live. I had just finished burning the video onto a CD when my mom knocked on my bedroom door.

"Knock Knock." She said as she opened the door.

"Hi mom, what's up?"

"Just making sure that you don't forget these," she replied placing what looked like a bottle of pills into my bag along with the prescription "I've already informed Christine that you have to take them everyday."

That's right, my prescription for my depression medication. How could I have forgotten about that. Idiot.

"Oh okay."

"We'll it's getting late, I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight." My mom announced as she kissed my forehead and exited my room.

I decided to go on twitter and just kill time before my body decided it was time to sleep. I had a decent amount of mentions, I decided to ignore the negative tweets from fans of the boys because I really didn't want to make myself upset. I was scrolling through my interactions and a couple stuck out to me.

@Louis_ToBeOne

Reunited with one of my fav girls tomorrow! @CeilidhMary :*

@JasonToBeOne

Can't wait to pick the BFF up from the airport tomorrow! It's been so long since I last saw her :( <3 @CeilidhMary

@MadisonToBeOne

So pumped! My 'Little Sister' is coming to visit, she's flying ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA! Luv ya! :D @CeilidhMary

and last but not least.

@Mikey_ToBeOne

Seeing the beautiful @CeilidhMary tomorrow, it seems like it's been ages ;)

Mikey's tweet gave me butterflies, I felt my cheeks become warm and I was smiling widely. I could feel my cheeks burning.

I went to sleep with that same smile on my face.

( Sucky I know! I'm sorry! The next chapter will be sooooooo much better, LA baby!)