Chapter 8

His answer didn't quite convince me.

"What why would Louis have a gun?"

"If I tell you, you have to promise to never bring it up. Even to Louis, I don't want him to get upset."

I sighed, brushing a strand of my hair out of my face.

"Fine Mikey, I promise." I gave in, not knowing what to expect.

"He found it on the sidewalk and he didn't know what to do so he picked it up, he showed it to me and I panicked so I took it away from him."

"Thank GOD it wasn't loaded." I held my hand against my heart.

"I know right, hasn't he heard of leaving dangerous objects alone." Mikey laughed, I laughed as well and glanced down at the ground. When I looked back up at Mikey he was staring at me and biting his lip. Damn, he's so perfect.

"Hey umm, maybe after all this you want to hang out? You know just the two of us." He asked drawing circles in the sand with his sneakers.

My heart stopped right then and there, I had to bite down on my tongue to stop me from screaming.

"I'd love too." I smiled back at him.

"Awesome." He replied.

"Are you two coming or not?" Louis called from the water. As much of an Idiot he is I do love him.

"Race ya'." I winked at Mikey as I ran to grab my bag than ran to the water. He tried tackling me into the water but he missed.

"Missed me," i teased sticking my tongue out at Mikey, than Jason splashed me with water. "Jason!" I yelled splashing water back at him. Louis came out of the water and rolled around in the sand. I looked at him curiously and he opened his arms and started to chase me. He was just about to hug me when Madison threw me over his shoulder and than into the water.

I came to the surface and rubbed my eyes, thankgod for waterproof makeup. "You're dead Alamia!" I shouted and we began chasing each other in the water. I was just about to jump on Mikey's back when Jason grabbed me from behind and spun me around in the water. We had so much fun but before we knew it we were back at the hotel and I was getting ready for my 'date' with Mikey.

I decided to wear faded blue skinny jeans with a grey off the shoulder sweater and uggs. I fixed my makeup and just brushed my hair.

"Have fun! Be back no later than 1!" Christine smiled as I began to leave. Wow, if my mom was here I'd have to be back in like an hour....which would be 9:30pm because its 8:30pm right now.

"Tell Mikey that I said to keep his hands to himself!" Madison called as I closed the door. I arrived in the lobby and walked over to Mikey.

"Ready to go?" He asked, sticking out his hand. I nodded and interlocked out fingers. He smiled wide as we walked down the streets of downtown LA.

We were joking around and talking to each other when we came across an alley.

"Hmmmmm, lets go this way." Mikey winked at me.

"Ummm I don't think it's a good idea.." I replied. He poured and then kissed my cheek. I got butterflies.

"Pleaaaaaase?" He pleaded as he looped his index fingers around the front belt loops of my jeans and pulled me towards him.

"Fine." I replied uneasy, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the alley. He lead my body so that I was leaning against a wall.

"No that I have you alone..." He smirked as he leaned in to.....kiss me. I can't believe he was actually doing this I mean I'm just...me.

He was inches away from my face when someone called.

"Ayo Mikey!"