Chapter 12

"What happened to calling me as soon as you got to LA?" Aubree reminded as i skyped her on my laptop.

"I know, I know."

"Anyways, I heard that you are the newest member of To Be One! Congrats!" Aubree said excitedly.

"How did you fnd out? I only heard the news yesterday." I replied shocked.

"You know the boys, always tweeting."

"Oh...I see."

"Yeah so how's Madison?"

"He's good, he really misses you."

"He does?" Aubree's cheeks turned bright red.

"LORD JUST DATE ALREDAY!" I laughed.

"Who should date already?" Madison's voice asked, I looked over to see him coming through the door followed by Christine carrying groceries.

"Speaking of the devil," I rolled my eyes. "Christine do you need help with the groceries?"

"Nonsense Morgan, you're our guest remember?" She replied walking towards the small kitchen in our hotel room.

"Is it Aubree?" Madison plopped down beside me on my bed. Aubree screamed as soon as she saw his face and covered her face with a pillow. "C'mon I would like to see your beautiful face."

Aubree lowered the pillow from her face. "I know, i'm pretty cute right?"

Madison and I laughed.There's the Aubree I know and learned to love.

"The cutest." Madison winked.

"Stop talking about yourself." Aubree winked back.

"I'm gonna be sick." I announced, giving them both a disgusted face.

"At least I didn't suck face with Mikey." Aubree stuck her tongue out at me. I blushed.

"You did what?!" Madison said getting all 'over-protective' again.

"Again, how do you find these things out!" I restated through gritted teeth.

"I'm their friends to you know!"

There was a knock at the door and before i could get up to answer it Mikey, Jason and Louis walked through the door.

"It's open." I laughed. They all rolled their eyes and joined Madison and I. Mikey jumped onto my lap and almost sprained something due to force. Louis sat beside me and Jason sat on the other side of Madison.

"Aubree!" Jason aknowleged.

"Aye Girl! Was good?" Mikey chimed in.

"Nothing special!" Just missing you guys! Peyton and I are planning to visit soon! Since Morgan is most likely staying."

"We miss you too!" Louis smiled. "Especially Madison."

We all laughed and Madison slightly elbowed Louis is the ribs.

"Well, I better get going. It's getting late, oh and Mikey get off my gilfriend!" Aubree joked.

Mikey kissed my cheek. "Sorry I can't do that." Madison glared at him.

"Tell your families I say Hi and I miss them!"

"Will do! Love you Aubree!" We all said before I ended the call.