Chapter 11

"Well Morgan, I am very impressed with your portfolio. You must be a busy young lady. " Layla smiled at me. We were sitting in her office as the boys waited behind the closed door.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled back at her.

"Your dance tape was astounding by the way. And I was told that you prepared a song for me?" She reassured.

"Thankyou, and yes I did. Would you like me to perform it for you?"

"Would I ever!" She responded, there was something about her accent that made her sound gentle yet sophisticated. I got up from my chair and looked around the room. Just to my luck there was a black keyboard against one of the walls.

"May I?" I asked motioning towards the keyboard.

"Be my guest." I smiled at her again and turned on the keyboard. I began to play.

🎶I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away, fire away. You shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium. Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium🎶.

I finished stronger than I had planned and was pretty proud of my performance overall. I looked over at Layla who was grinning proudly at me. The way my mom does when she watches me perform.

"Well Morgan, I've made my decision. Lets call the boys in here because they are probably waiting to hear the news." Layla called the boys in and they stood beside me as we all held hands.

"Boys....

Welcome the newest member of to be one."