Chapter 10

I arrived back at the hotel room I was sharing with Christine and Madison after I practically carried Mikey to his. I opened the door slowly to prevent it from creaking . I walked in to come face to face with Madison standing with his arms crossed over his chest almost directly in front of the door.

"What took you so long?" He snapped angrily. "You shouldn't be out this late!"

"Relax Mad, I'm fine." I rolled my eyes brushing past him. He grabbed my arm and twisted me around so that I was facing him again. His gaze focused on my arm and his eyes went wide with concern.

"WHAT IS ON YOUR ARM!"

I gave him a confused look.

"What are you talking about? Nothing's o-" I looked down at my arm and noticed the goons who grabbed me earlier really DID leave nail marks, deep ones too. They were already bruising.

Madison let go of my arm.

"Sit." He ordered pointing towards the hotel couch wedged awkwardly into the corner.

"These guys came and...they beat up Mikey. I tried to stop them but two of them grabbed me and they dug their nails into my arms." I said under my breath.

Madison got up from the couch and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To yell at Mikey for not protecting you."

"Madison he was basically unconscious!"

Madison went silent.

"Please don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

Madison turned around. "I'm just glad you're both okay." He admitted pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm fine. Now I better get some shut eye if I want to be on top of my game for my audition tomorrow!" And with that I was off to bed.