Chapter 7

Mad and I had just arrived on the beach and we were on lookout for the other boys. I hadn't seen them yet, Jason was supposed to come to the airport with Christine and Madison to pick me up but he slept in a little late.

I was in a rush to while getting ready so I was wearing an orange floral bikini with white shorts and a lace crop top overtop.

My hair was up in a ponytail and I was wearing white sandals.

"Hey I think I found the boys!" Madison announced as he began to run towards a group of boys under a palm tree. I ran after him as soon as their faces came to focus in my eyes I dropped my bag and began running faster towards them, Louis got to me first.

"LOU!" I screamed as I flung my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I released him from my grip and moved on to Jason.

"JAYSHIN!" I joked, he laughed and hugged me.

"Do I get a hug?" I heard Mikey say to me as Jason and I finished hugging.

"Of course." I blushed, I put my arms around his neck and he did the same to my waist. It sent chills up my spine and I swear goosebumps began to appear on my skin. Unexpectedly, he pulled me in tighter and I heard him sigh into my ear. (Not on purpose of course) but it wasn't a a bad sigh. It was more like a relieved one, as if he was saying 'Thank God you're okay'

"Why would he care about you?" My brain snapped at me, causing me to pull out of our hug. Mikey looked kinda confused when I pulled away. I looked at him,smiled and let out a nervous giggle. He smirked and did the same.

"We'll what are we waiting for? The beach awaits!" Madison called and ran towards the water, Jason and Louis followed. Mikey and I kinda lingered behind them.

"So how was your flight?" Mikey asked, breaking the silence. I noticed he was a bit uneasy because he sticks his hands in his pockets and his eyes wander when he's nervous or hiding something.

"Great actually, the plane was basically empty."

"Well not many people fly somewhere in the middle of April on a Friday morning." He added and I laughed.

"Very true," I replied, I looked around and it hit me that it was the perfect time to clear things up with him. "Hey Mikey can I ask you something?"

"Well that's never a good question." He laughed nervously again. I stopped walking so he would know that I'm being serious. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Backstage at NRG! When you asked me to get you your backpack.." I began, a rush of fear came over his face. " I found a gun Mikey, why did you have it?"

He looked down at the sand and teetered back on forth on his feet, putting all his weight on to one foot then switching to the other.

"Mikey?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. He looked at me speechless.

"It was..." His voice trailed off.

"Spit it out Michael."

"It was Louis' okay?" He spat.