Chapter 13

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Jason asked the rest of us as we walked the streets of LA.

"I don't really care." Louis shrugged.

"As long as we all stay together, I'm down." Madison stated, glaring at the back of Mikey's neck.

We walked a little bit further until we came to a music store.

"How about we go in here?" I suggested. They all agreed.

Jason opened the door to the shop and the bell connected to the door chimed.

"Look at these keyboards!" Madison said in awe as he stroked the keys with his fingers. I came up beside him and turned the keyboard on, Madison started to play Little Things by 1D. He looked at me as he was playing and smiled. Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the drum sets.

"Watch this." He told me as he began to play some sort of beat on the drums. Louis was so cute, his head slightly bobbed to the tempo as he became absobered into the music.

Mikey grabbed my hand and brought me towards the guitars. He grabbed a guitar and motioned for me to sit beside him. He placed the guitar on my lap and placed his hands over mine. He began trying to teach me guitar, little did he know I already knew how. I played along as he 'taught' me some more chords.

"Okay, now you try on your own." He let go of my hands.

I started to play very weakly then began to play more advanced.

"You knew how to play all along." Mikey laughed.

"Yea," I laughed putting the guitar down. "but i was enjoying you're company."

Mikey leaned into kiss me when Jason stuck a music book in front of my face.

"Now if you're all done trying to show off to Morgan we can go eat." He added.

"Leggo!" Louis yelled as he grabbed my hand and ran out the door.

We arrived at McDonald's and Louis and I went to find us a table as the other boys ordered food.

"So how are you liking LA?" He asked as we pulled into a both at the bac corner.

"It's great!I'm missing my friends and family a lot though, but I have you guys and I'm lucky for that." I replied smiling.

Louis smiled back. "We're lucky to have you too."

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

His eyes lit up and he sat up straighter in his seat. A smirk spreading across his face.

"Of course."

"It's a serious question.."

"That's okay."

I bit my bottom lip and looked down at my feet. I looked up and Louis crashed his lips against mine. I pulled away shocked. Louis noticed the look on my face and became embarrased.

"I thought you wanted me too.."

"I did- I mean I, uh- I don't know." I stammered. Madison, Mikey and Jason showed up with our tray of food. I got up from the booth and brushed past them.

I kept walkking until someone grabbed my waist and spun me around. It was Mikey.

"What happened?" he asked. I felt terrible for kissing Louis, I liked Mikey a lot. Maybe I even loved him. I looked into Mikey's big brown eyes and burst into tears.I cupped my face in my hands and he wrapped his arms around me and brought me close to him.

"I-I'm sorry, I keep messing everything up." I said wiping the tears away with my thumb.

"Don't say that." Mikey replied kissing my forehead. "What happened anyway?"

I went silent. "Morgan?"

"Louis kissed me. It was an accident, promise. Please don't be mad at me."

"Nonsense, I'm mad at him. He knows that we are sort of a 'thing' now." Mikey's face lit up with anger.

"Mikey he didn't mean too."

"Knowing Louis, he probably did."

And before I could reply Mikey went back to the other boys, to give Louis a piece of his mind.