The breakfast.

Hey guys, please join my group or page on fb. Thank you. =) 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/157348471023615/ 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ZOEs-Books-Corner/199270693477698 

DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORYS PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

My heart accelerated. What the..? Why was he in my room?

So I voiced my thoughts "Umm.. What are doing in my room?"

"Funny thing, I was going to ask you the same question" he said dryly.

I looked around and realization hit me. Instead of going in the left room I had entered the right one. No one can blame me, they were identical. I should remember this next time.

So now I was in his room, it was very neat, organized and for lack of better words; pretty but I couldn't help notice how it was a little too neat. You know those empty rooms that look like they're on exhibition? It lacked that personal touch.

I got up blushing and sighed "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I whispered controlling the tears in my eyes.

"It's okay" he said before I could finish my apology.

I opened the door and was about to leave when he said, "I don't think I've had a chance to say this to you tonight but I'd like to say it now, though it's probably too late; happy birthday."

I looked back at him, smiled and said "Thank you"

With that said, I left.

Going to MY room, finally, I changed into my night suit, a simple white tank top with shorts, and lay down on my bed. I thought about all that happened. How my life changed in a matter of hours and I couldn't do anything about it. I was helpless. My life was turning into ashes right before my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it. Before I had time to resolve the unrest within me I cried myself to sleep, exhaustion taking over completely. Little did I know that a black haired guy could hear every low sob I took and blamed himself for it.

NEXT DAY.

The only thought I woke up with was David Stefan Salvatore.

He was so mysterious, spoke seldom and from what I could guess from the time I bumped into him, he was short tempered. He seemed like a papered kid just like me, arrogant as well. But I guess pride come with his title as the crown prince. Everyone was scared of him and he defiantly could be scary. Remembering how he reacted to me when I bumped into him and the way he acted in the party, it was like they were two different people. I guess only time could reveal who he really was. Since I have to marry him, might as well start getting to know him. Right? Wouldn't that be easier? To just give up? But what would life be like then?

I shrugged and got out of the bed. I'd deal with all the questions later.

It was 9 a.m.

I couldn't believe I got up this early since I slept late last night but I guess old habits die hard and I'm used to getting up early. What can I say? I'm an early riser.

I felt tired. Probably a shower could make me feel better. My entire body hurt. My feet and legs were sore but my waist felt like it would break any moment now.

I stripped myself revealing a very nasty bruise on my waist, well, I expected that. I ignored it just as much as it hurt.

I got in the shower. The warm water felt so soothing.

The bathroom was so huge, I had a freaking Jacuzzi in it as well as a standing shower, and as tempting as a warm bubble bath sounded I knew I would take twice as long in it.