The Disco.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORY'S PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

It looked amazing from the outside.

I looked up at David who was standing in front of us outside the circle leading the way "by the way we all are under aged. Is that gonna be a problem?" Asked Jake.

"Are you kidding me? Were with the prince, no one can stop us" said Tracy.

"Aren't all these guards for David 'cause he's the prince? Then why is he outside the circle?" asked Silver.

Shoot, what was I gonna say to that? My heartbeat increased dramatically.

Thank God David said something before I could say anything stupid, "You're right Tracy and Silver, I can protect myself but she" he said pointing towards me "is more precious than anything."

I blushed when Jake let out a whistle.

What a night.

We entered, everyone turned around to see us and I noticed David saying something again which we couldn't hear. Probably telling them not to expose their secret of being vampires or something.

It was dim and lite only by a disco ball. It was way more sophisticated than any other disco I've been to, and being friends with Jake, Tracy, Silver and Daniel- crazy disco lover- I had been to a lot. In comparison this one was quite neat and clean. It was luxurious. You could tell by just looking at the bar or the sitting area.

People swarmed around us trying to get a look at David- as if they had not seen him in a disco in a long time-, shaking his hand and trying to talk to him.

David looked back and nodded pointing towards the dance floor.

And the circle began to move and so did we.

We were on the dance floor in a few seconds and the song started without me realizing. I was just standing there staring in space which contained David, of course, until Daniel nudged me. "What's up? Spacing out again?"

I laughed and started dancing.

Since Tracy was dancing with Jake I danced with Daniel and Silver both.

We danced into the tempo and I was lost in the beat again before I knew it.

Without me realizing there was no space in between me and Daniel. I wouldn't have mind though, he was like family to me.

What bought me out of my oblivious state was David.

I caught his eye and he was sitting at the bar, finally alone.

He was looking at me intently with a glint of something in his perfect eyes. What was it..? anger..? Jealousy..? did his eye color just change? Weren't they topaz? They were dark and black now as far as I could tell in this dim light.

Well, anyways I stopped dancing and started walking towards him. Daniel grabbed my upper arm "where are you going?"

"I'm coming. Why don't you dance with Silver."

I walked over to David and couldn't help notice how dangerously attractive aura he held. One of a true predator.

"Wanna dance?" I offered my hand smiling one of those smiles that I knew left men stunned.

He kept on staring at my hand for a few minutes. I felt uncomfortable and dropped my hand down.

He looked at me, moving his head from side to side. His eyes were indeed the darkest shade of black I had ever seen.