What you really feel.

Dedicated to loveme_iknowyoudo; the only commenter on my previous update <3
DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORY'S PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

What you really feel.

NEXT DAY

Next day I woke up in David's arms. It was the best feeling ever. To wake up in his arms, on his bed, enveloped in his smell and the feeling of contentment. As if I had my entire world wrapped here on this tiny bed.

"Good morning" he said looking down at me, his clear voice told me he had been up for a while.

"Good morning" I muttered back hugging him while he reached out to kiss my forehead.

"What's my temperature status?"

He smiled "its better"

"Oh" I tried getting up but suddenly vertigo hit me.

"Woh! Head rush!" I said.

"You slept a lot"

"Figures! My heads doing loops"

He seemed so concerned that it made me want to laugh but instead I made do with a smile as he said "I'll get you a medicine. It'll help"

I was about to protest but he already left.

How much I hated taking pills. I sighed.

I made it to the bathroom with my dizzy head. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to the bed, too dizzy to do anything else. I probably felt dizzy because a) I had slept a lot and b) probably because I'm not well.. c) I don't remember when I ate last.. Which is supposed to be bad right?

I turned in bed and put one of my hands under the pillow and one held tightly to my chest. Lying sideways on my bed I stared at the empty wall.

Letting my thoughts drift I didn't know how much commotion was in it. So many things needed explanations. So many things needed to be sorted out. But one thing that was dominating my head was, like always, my friends.

A tear rolled down my eyes just thinking about them. I missed them and what hurt the most was that Daniel and I may never see each other again and even if we did, it would be the most awkward meeting ever. I don't think we would want to see each other after all that anyway. But still, a part of me always will love him. A part that I will never express.

Suddenly I felt something or rather someone climbing up on me.

I looked down swiftly.

It was David. Smiling at me. You would think my heart was used to this, but it was nowhere near ready and yet again, it accelerated at the speed of lightning

He had each of his hand on both my sides and climbing up.

When he reached up he kissed my forehead and smiled while I absentmindedly put my hand in his hair. His amazing hair.

I smiled in return as well.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed and turned, yet again and this time I was on my back; pressed against the soft mattress. Our bodies were an inch apart as he held himself on top of me.

"Nothing."

"I know you better than that."

"Just thinking about stuff."

"What stuff?"

"All the stuff." I said frustrated. I didn't want him to know this, it was going to hurt him plus I wanted to keep something from him. I don't want him to know everything.