D&E 4ever.

No one is really interested here to read this so I had decided not to update anymore, however, I did get one or two reviews and for them I will update because they matter. :)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORYS PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

I couldn't breathe when I got up!

Something heavy was crushing me.

I opened my heavy eyelids.

I was a sandwich between Jake and Daniel who was half way on top of me.

Out of breath I lightly pushed him off of me making sure I didn't wake him up.

Next to Jake lay Tracy and next to her lay Silver.

I got up and lightly slipped out of the tent.

My leg hurt a lot!

I looked to my right to James and Lindsay's tent and then I looked to my left to David's tent.

I didn't know whether I should wake David up or something.

I didn't even know if vampires slept.

So I decided not to go to his tent and I sat around the now dying fire.

I was feeling a bit cold.. I just hope I don't catch a cold or a fever.

My immune system wasn't that good.

I felt wind blow.

Well from where I sat the tree was 2 inches away from me so I wanted my back to have a support.

I leaned back.

The tree was so cold and hard. Of course what else did I expect? It'll get warm in a bit.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around me.

This seemed a little too comfortable.

Suddenly the tree shook and I turned.

I gasped and out of breath said "David! You scared me! When did you come? And stop laughing!" I frowned scolding him.

"But it's so funny" he whined unlike himself.

I rolled my eyes.

I leaned again against him, tired, as he wrapped his arms around me protectively and sighed.

I thought this was the best time to apologize.

I faced him, still leaning against him and said "Are you mad at me?"

He stroked my cheek "Do I look mad?"

I searched his face, he looked totally at ease without a single trace of anger.

I huffed "fine but I know your mad at me!" I lay on his chest and he started playing with my tangled hair.

"I'm not mad at you.. I'm just.. curious to know something.."

"And what might that be?" I said turning my head to look at him again.

He remained silent and looked down.

Then suddenly he looked up his features darkening drastically and to be honest I felt a little frightened.

"Why didn't you fight?"

Great. Time for me to be silent.

I knew exactly what he meant. He knew I hadn't even tried to come to the surface. The silence was extremely awkward.

I couldn't tell him.. What will he think? I don't even know if it was really happening or just my mind playing tricks on me due to the stress of everything going on. Maybe I was going crazy. Or my minds messed up and I'm becoming a psychological case.