A beautiful disaster.

Happy New year everyone!! I just had to update this today :D
DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORY'S PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

A beautiful disaster.

CRASH CRASH CRASH.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW! IT'S NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU! YOU JUST WONT GET IT! IVE SAID IT ONCE, DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!"

CRASH CRASH CRASH.

By the time I got there, David opened the door and stomped away angrily.

The room came into view. It was a mess.

Every object had been shattered. One of the beautiful and expensive yet elegant vase I admired was also broken into a million glass shards.

"Ahh.. Hello my dear! How are you feeling now?" smiled King Edward.

To stunned to reply I kept staring at the room.

"Don't worry about that" he smiled, "it will all be taken care of"

How was he so calm about this? This is major!

"What's going on?" I asked

"Oh nothing that you have to worry about" he smiled "this is just normal stuff. He'll calm down in a while, don't you worry! He has anger management issues if you haven't figured it out yet."

No shit Sherlock. Of course I knew. And the way he smirked made it obvious he was mocking me.

"You know what I think?" I can't believe I'm going to say this!

"I'm always ready to hear people's opinions"

"I think that you're the most ignorant father I've ever seen! I mean how can you be so oblivious to your son? Do you even know what he thinks or feels? Just because you all aren't humans doesn't mean you all don't have feeling! There's always a reason why someone is pissed, you hurt your son's feelings and you're saying its normal? Is this how you treat all of them? No wonder why they're so cold towards everyone. You should really try being considerate before saying something that pisses people you care about the most!" a trait to hurt people they cared about was something they all shared and probably learned from him I thought. "I don't know what this is all about but do you know how your sons feel about you choosing David- the youngest- over them to rule? You're gonna end up dividing everyone and-" I said in a rush.

"Slow down honey! Don't try to piss me off. I'm not as kind as I seem. I have years of experience- more than a hundred. And as far as my throne goes, it's none of your business. You should be happy that you're going to be the queen" With a fake smile he left.

Well he was mistaken if I was one of those girls who cared. Fine it was an hounour. But whatever happened to right and wrong?

I just couldn't believe it! I was so angry now! How could he disrespect his son's feelings? I noticed their reaction to him announcing why David was going to be king, and I noticed, while he should be the one doing all that! Yeah I haven't forgotten that.

Either there something hidden from me or he's plain smashing their feelings! No wonder why they all are so stoic, emotionless and cold all the time! They want to treat everyone else like their father treats them. Or maybe because they're so used to being pushed around they don't want to show their feeling in hopes that they won't feel it. I could only guess.

I better go make sure David's alright.

I made my way upstairs.

I knocked on the door which was answered two seconds later by a very fuming looking David.