David POV

DAVID'S POV.

I sighed.

It surely had been a long way.

Dropping the very drunk Elizabeth in her room I made sure her friends did not see her by shifting them to another room for the time being and they were too sleepy to fuss about it.

My mind drifted off to that black haired wrench. Now I know why she was hated! How could she do that to my angel? Who was as pure as if she was washed in milk!

Speaking of her, she opened the door and closed it lightly as I took my coat off placing it on the couch.

As she entered I could hear her heart beating as healthy as a horse and her amazing scent that I now had memorized in my head.

I turned towards her as she stumbled towards me. She was still wearing her dress. I thought I asked Martha, one of the maids to help her get in her night suit.

I can't believe she had such an effect on me. She was so innocent. Her beautiful brown eyes were as hypnotizing as a vampires eyes would be and despite her small frame her figure was amazingly attractive. She, as a whole, was alluring.

I had a hard time controlling myself around her anymore. She had completely changed me. I genuinely cared for her. Surprising right? She was nothing like I've ever seen before.

She stumbled towards me totally drunk which I never expected from her but she's been through a lot in just a few days so cutting her a slack wont do me any harm.

"I don't want to be alone" she whispered to me.

I automatically extended my arms to embrace her and said "your not alone, you have me.."

"I know... You won't leave me right?"

I knew she was drunk and was feeling really depressed. Okay. I have a confession to make. While injecting my venom in her I took a bit of her blood. I was curious to know what she actually felt. She was so good at hiding her emotions.

"Of course not I replied instantly."

She sighed contently and walked into my open arms.

When she hugged me I couldn't help but want to take her right now.

When she gripped my shirt tighter and pressed her face in my chest its safe to say that I was once again aroused in her presence.

My fangs extended.

I cleared my throat trying to get her out of my head.

She looked up into my eyes. It's like she could see into my core, right into my soul.

Her brown eyes were full of sadness and maybe a tint of fear.

I had a sudden urge to kiss her but I stayed controlled as always.

I would never take advantage of her like this. She was weak and vulnerable right now.

I was lusting for her and I didn't realize that I had let my barrier down.

Suddenly she got on her tip toes and kissed me. I was shocked and frozen for a few seconds but then I kissed her back, tightening my grip on her waist.

Okay. I admit again that this was my strong emotions rubbing off on her but I couldn't stop her even if I wanted. And I sure as hell didn't want to.

It was the best feeling I ever had. It started off slowly.

Despite the fact that she hadn't ever kissed anyone she was an amazing kisser. She wound her arms around my neck as I bent down to make it easier for her.