Falling for you.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORY'S PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

Falling for you.

The next morning I didn't want to get out of my warm and comfortable bed. But at 9 a.m I was forced to get out of bed by a certain vampire who had promised me a whole day of just us. He had whined like a kid until I got up. He didn't want any minute to get wasted but I had slept so late it was difficult to even open my eyes.

I got up and changed into a white and pink floral tube dress as David refused to tell me anything about his plans for today except that I should wear something casual and light.

I didn't feel like wearing jeans mainly because my favorite ones were back at the castle.

He had asked me where I had always wanted to go but never got a chance to.

Without thinking much about it I said Paris or Greece.

When I had asked him the same question he simply smiled and said 'there isn't a place on this planet that I haven't been to.'

When I asked him which one was the best he said every place held its own special place.

With that discussion started a game.

Today we would guess and do the things the other hadn't done. That way we would get to know one another even better.

While we were on our way to breakfast David hadn't hesitated to blindfold me with a black cloth.

After 5 seconds I felt a very fast wind blow and the next minute my blindfold was off.

Looking around I noticed that I was in a cottage.

Exploring the unfamiliar place, I slide the cottage door aside just so see water surround us. Everywhere I saw was water and a chain of cottages floating on water.

"Welcome to Bora Bora." Whispered David in my ear.

So as I had breakfast in Bora Bora- trying to be casual about this whole thing- I kept guessing things he might have never done.

I mean come on! I've never been anywhere other than my home, hell. Not even another city in the states. I had always wanted to but right now, I was trying not to make it obvious considering that he's been like everywhere.

I groaned. "There has to be something you haven't done!"

Whining had never been my cup of tea but right now I couldn't help but do that. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Done with breakfast he hired a boat, took us to shore and paid him in a currency I didn't know. I was pretty sure Bora Bora was one of the many islands that made up the Caribbean. We were pretty far away from home.

After that we walked in the sand a little. Good thing that the cloths I wore were light and I wasn't feeling too hot in this tropical weather. The palm trees rose high in the skies providing us shade.

Soon I realized that we weren't just walking purposelessly but towards a helicopter.

I stopped.

"Are we...?" I started.

"Yeah.. We are" David said in a sure and teasing voice.

"I've never been in one before."

"That's one- zero." He smirked.

"That's cheating you know, I told you, you didn't guess." I mumbled crossing my arms across my chest.

My hair flew wildly when we came close to it.