17 hours left.

It's funny how initially I wrote because I wanted to and now I'm doing it for you all. Love you guys :*

It is your reviews that make me want to carry on. :')

IMPORTANT: For all those who have liked my facebook page, you guys will get to see the outfits I describe in chapters. And those who haven't liked that page yet go like it please. :)

Elizabeth's ring is also up on the page ;)

.com(/)pages/ZOEs-Books-Corner/199270693477698?ref=hl

Do you guys check it out?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN THIS STORY'S PLOT AND CHARACTERS.

17 hours left.

"Hey baby, wake up." I heard a soft yet heavy voice.

"Give me 2" I grumbled. I needed more sleep.

He lay next to me, sighed and started playing with my hair.

"2 minutes are up, wake up." He said again.

"Already?" I opened one eye and groaned. "Ever since I got engaged to you I get no sleep. I love sleeping. It's so unfair." I joked.

I looked at him with both eyes to make sure he understood I was joking. With him I could never tell but with the smile laying on his lips told me he wasn't offended.

He kissed my temple and said "Probably shouldn't have kept you out too late."

"Probably" I said. I moved closer to David and cuddled. "But I love you more than my sleep so that's alright."

Recalling the events from yesterday I asked him "Did you get a chance to talk to James about our situation?"

His face dramatically turned hard "Yes, I've doubled security on you since you stupidly said you'd kill yourself in 24 hours."

"Hey!" I protested "I saved your life you know."

"At the expense of your life." He interrupted. "So we're keeping an eye on you just incase you get any ideas." He rubbed his eyes.

"You're tired. Didn't you get any sleep last night?"

"No I lost track of time with James, we were trying to figure out who 'they' could be and the extra precautionary steps we need to take."

"No wonder you look tired."

"I'm a vampire love, I don't need sleep."

Despite not needing sleep I knew he would've at least needed to rest his mind which probably had shifted to over drive.

I slightly got up to look in his eyes, my hand still lying on his chest and his arm still around me.

"I'm really worried."

"Don't be, I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He lightly traced my cheek with his other hand.

"I'm not worried about myself.. I'm worried about you; I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to you."

"Don't worry about me love, very few things in this world can kill me. Just don't do anything rash, stay alive, for me."

"I really have to go now. You have half an hour to get ready and come downstairs. I don't want father to have another excuse to act like a dickhead."

I nodded and got out of bed as he vanished after giving me a kiss.

Just as I exited the bathroom three maids were already waiting for me.