Affirmations for Healthy Weight Loss

All:

All:

As you know I do not advocate dieting but I do advocate healthy eating and natural weight loss that results from that.  I found these affirmations help with healing, eating for nourishment and learning to love your body.

Hope you enjoy and remember to vote and comment.  xoxo Mara

------------------

The below affirmations are courtesy of Katrina Love Senn of MindBodyGreen.com

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14069/21-healing-mantras-for-natural-weight-loss.html

First of all, I want to say I'm sorry for not posting for a little bit. I have been so busy! Okay, with that out of the way, lets get down to business. I found the above article/website today. I really like the site MindBodyGreen. It has a lot of great mantras, affirmations, etc.

I especially liked these three affirmations the most:

10. Everything I eat heals me and nourishes me.

15. I naturally connect with other like-minded, positive people.

20. I can heal my body. I am healing my body. My body is healing.

When I looked at food as nourishing instead of emotionally gratifying then I lost the weight naturally. That was a really important lesson for me to learn as a result I've lost 27 pounds. What you eat has a direct effect on how you feel. You wouldn't put junk in your car to run properly then why would you put junk in your body.

I like the affirmation about connecting with like-minded, positive people. I can't tell you how many unconscious and spiritually sick people I work with and are around me on a daily basis. Some days it gets overwhelming for me but I learned that I must have compassion for others and be the light. For the most part I try to surround myself with positive and conscious human beings. light attracts light and dark attracts darkness.

It is true that I can heal my body by eating right and taking care of myself both mentally and spiritually.

All of the below affirmations will no doubt help your self worth.

21 Healing Affirmations for Natural Weight Loss

1. I am feeling healthier and stronger with each day that passes.

2. I choose to breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.

3. I am learning how to love my body.

4. My health is improving and so is my life.

5. Today, I focus on the good things that are unfolding in my life.

6. Trusting my body is becoming easier and easier.

7. It's safe for me to be myself.

8. Healing is happening in my body and in my mind.

9. I am surrounded and protected in healing white light.

10. Everything I eat heals me and nourishes me.

11. Making small changes is becoming easier for me.

12. Healing happens with each baby step I take.

13. I am choosing progress over perfection.

14. I am guided by my intuition. I know what to eat and how to live my life.

15. I naturally connect with other like-minded, positive people.

16. Letting go of the past is good for me. It is safe for me to let go.

17. I can feel that everything is beginning to change.

18. I am feeling healthy, focused and determined.

19. Lots of new and exciting things are opening up in my life.

20. I can heal my body. I am healing my body. My body is healing.

21. I can do this. I am doing this. Healing is happening right now.