Eugene's Summer Lions Cut

Enjoy my Yelp review and picture of Eugene, my fat long haired Maine Coon cat who just got his summer lions cut yesterday at Cateau Marmont in the valley

Enjoy my Yelp review and picture of Eugene, my fat long haired Maine Coon cat who just got his summer lions cut yesterday at Cateau Marmont in the valley.  He quite enjoyed himself at the spa.  Please remember to vote and comment, Eugene reads my Wattpad stories and especially likes reading the comments on how handsome he is.  xo Mara

--------------------

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cateau-marmont-toluca-lake

"We took our husky (overweight) and somewhat crazy grey and white Maine Coon cat, Eugene, to the lovely and talented Camille at Cateau Marmont for a lions cut. He has been suffering in the summer heat so a hair cut really helps the puss. The last time we got him a lions cut he literally almost dismembered the poor guy cutting his hair.

Camille's gentle and calm demeanor not to mention the lack of cages and other cats or dogs making a too much noise made for a great experience for Eugene. He was calm and relaxed and enjoyed his day of beauty at the spa. He didn't maim Camille which was a miracle.

Eugene looks like the George Clooney of cats now. His rasta dreadlocks are gone and he smells like fresh summer rain or baby powder...whatever it is, it's better than his usual smell of sweaty, old man orthopedic shoes.

The best part is that you can see all of his wrinkles and flab which is hilarious. I never knew cats could get that way! You can tell he is happy with his new "do" and feels much cooler. Thanks again to Camille for a great experience. Eugene is in love with you, he told me."