Next to You!

Damon Pov:

I closed the storage door...goodbye everyone see you in the next life. I crawled into the coffin next to my soul mate Danielle. I will lie next to her until her wake, which will be in 60 years. I looked at her coffin one last time, then I closed the door.

(In this Imagine I am not gonna have the 3 year situation. This will be without that girl Rayna)

{5 years later}

My eyes shot open..I'm alive..Awake?

I pushed the door open and looked over to my right. There was another coffin there...please don't be who I think it is.

I jumped out of the coffin and rushed to the other one. I closed my eyes and opened it. Damon! Oh god Damon..please tell me he is alive..well I mean still dead but Vampire.

I looked around and found a bag full of blood. Thank god! I rushed over and drank some myself then the est for Damon.

I put the bag to his lips...Drink Damon!

"Come on Damon, Drink please!!" I finally got some blood in his mouth. He started to gain color, his hand latched to the bag squeezing it. 

He then shot up and attack me causing us the fly through the storage door and tumbling to the cement. 

"Damon!" I cried. "It's me Danielle!"

"No your not she isn't suppose to wake up for 55 more years!!" He spat clenching his jaw.

"Yes I am turn around...go on!" He turned around slowly and look back at the storage. He then turned towards me, pain shown threw his eyes.

"Danielle?" I nodded. "Oh god i'm so sorry!" He cried hugging me. 

(I know Damon doesn't really cry but how would you feel if your soul mate is awake now)

I wrapped my arms around him,"It's ok..I'm ok your ok." I smiled.

He stood up holding his hand out for me. I gladly took it and he pulled me up placing a kiss on my lips.

50 Votes||50 Comments and I'll update again!!!