Chapter 1

~Katie~

I had everything! Perfect boyfriend, captain of the cheerleading squad, even the best of friends I could have asked for, but then the long talk took play and I was stuck like Mr. Lotner throwing us a pop quiz that no one could study for and to top it off, I'm a fucking senior this year.

"Well, sweetheart we just want what's best for you." She tells me with a fake smile and nervous gleam in her eyes. I slouch in my seat on the chair and close my eyes hoping she would just go away. When I heard her sigh in deep thought about what to say next it was that moment I knew it was only a case of wishful thinking.

Before she could say anything else I cut in. "You know if you really wanted what's best for me then you shouldn't be doing this to me!"

"We already spoke about the situation and its been decided and there will be no more argueing with your mother!" My father roared and sooner than I thought he would. his face turning bright red and trembling with anger.

"You know what? Fuck you! Fuck both of you!" I yell at them and storm up to my room. I slam the door and fall on my bed in aggervation and frustration. After a good scream in my pillow and a moment of quietness, there was an annoying little tune coming from my purse. I sluggishly trailed my way to the other side of the room and dug in my 200 dollar MK bag for my phone. I sighed noticing who was calling me.

"Hello?" I said in aggervation.

"Hey babe, I wanted to know if I could come over."

"Tony, I'm not in the mood tonight." I told him. I could hear him snicker through the phone and it made me want to kill him.

"It's too late for that babe all you have to do is open the window for me." He stated.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I opened the window for him to crawl inside. He leaped through and embraced me in a hug which I pushed him off. "Like I said before, I'm not in the mood."

"Since when has hugging been considered the same as having sex?" I glared at him and then turned my back on him. "It's been decided hasn't it? They're making you go." I didn't like the sound of his voice and the way he said that made my heart get tangled in knots. I couldn't answer him through my voice so I just nodded. "That's bullshit! They told you they wouldn't take you out of school on your senior year! Damnit, Kat you're runner up for prom queen for Christ sakes!"

That thought, that conniving thought hit me like a bombshell and the phrase made my body ache. I always wanted to popular, rule the school and at the very end of it all get nominated for prom queen, but as a result my parents  had to fuck it all up.

My stomach did a 360 when he said the one thing that would make me break down. "What about Chrissy and Karina...what about us?" His tone sounded deeper, got sadder and I couldn't help but let the tears fall and weep.

"This isn't what I want, Tony! I don't want to leave, but I don't have a choice in the matter and how do you think that makes me feel?" I let out my emotions all at once under my control, under my demand. screaming, crying, laughing all in one sentence that I threw at him.

He ignored the big ball of emotions and hugged me tight while I cried in his arms. "If anything, I'll come visit and you can come visit me." I relaxed, loving the feel of his arms. He felt big, muscular, strong like he could protect me from anything. His tan enticing because being the school's star quarter back and out of school a lifeguard down at the public swimming pool at Utah Park. His black, clean cut hair brought out his green eyes.

"I know, but its not the same." I whispered.

I could feel him smile knowing that when I whispered to him it meant that I wanted a kiss; he found that out two weeks after we started dating our freshman year. He leaned in and gave me that heart stopping, breathtaking, earth quaking, brain melting, skin detonating kiss that always made me give in to sweet surrender. Tony never broke the kiss as he lied me on my back and crawled on top of me with his slender but muscular body rubbing against my slin one. As he was reaching his way down to my neck something made me stop him.

"Whats wrong, baby?" He panted obviously wanting more.

"You should probably leave before my mother or dad come up here." I told him.

He smirked. "Do you really want me to stop?" he leaned over me and bit the tender spot on my neck and I had to surpress a maon.

"N-no" I studdered in ecstasy and that was his biggest flaw, he knew what the hell got me hot nad bothered and when he felt the same way he knew how to bend me to his every will and take what he wanted. I could never be mad at him because he was hot and he was mine. We are a lot alike, boys wanted to be him, girls wanted to be with him. When we would walk down the hallways hand in hand, we owned the school, everyone envied us and we didn't blame them. We were on top. He completed me the way I completed him all the way through.

The first time we met was freshman year, I was the shy girl and he was the unnoticed jock. It wasn't until later that year that he had been picked for the quarter back and by then he really got toned up for the look and for the games. By that time I had already succeeded in promotion to be captain. Yes, he was my everything and I was leaving him.

"I don't want this." I mutterd under pleasure.

"You don't want what?" He replied, panting into my neck making my body more weak and responsive.

I managed to push him off. "I don't want to say goodbye." I told him with tears in my eyes. His smile narrowed and he wiped my lone tear away with his thumb while caressing my cheek with my palm.

"Like I said before, babe you can come visit me or I can come see you, either way we are still going to be together." he was about to kiss me again until I shoved him back slightly so I could look into his eyes.

"Don't you realize anything of what I'm saying? We aren't going to sneak behind the bleachers and in the janitors closet anymore? That I wont be able to see you in that way anymore? And I know for a fact that when I'm gone you'll be with Chrissy."

"You know how Chrissy is and I never liked the girl." he retorted.

"Oh right that's why I caught you groping and kissing her at that party that one night." I shot back.

"Oh come on Kat, we already went over this, it was because I was wasted and it was a dare. You also know how much I regretted it." He got off me in irritation and sat at the foot of my bed in sadness.

"I know Tony."

"Then whats the problem? Talk to me." he forced.

I crossed my arms as I stood up but didn't face him."I don't know I just...look, we both know that you and I are not good with long term relationships." Silence fell upon the room, until there was a sigh that echoed behind me.

"So what now? Are we over?" He asked in defeat.

I looked down before finding the courage to look into his eyes. "I don't know." I choked on the lump that was lodged in my throat. Thinking about breaking up with Tony was like getting run over by a semi truck fifteen hundred times. I saw that he was scuffing up his face and that usually meant he was either pissed, hurt, or both.

"Well Katie, you better figure it out because frankly I don't want to lose you. I don't want us to end like this, not when we have been this strong together." It was now his turn to shed tears and cry, he only cried in front of me. I was the only one. His only one. Before I could say anything there was a loud yell of my name from downstairs.

I sighed and looked at him. "I'll be back."

When I finally reached my destination they were both sitting on the couch like they never moved. "Take a seat." My mother beckoned me over to the sofa.

I gave a loud snort. "Going to tell me more bad news like having a twin sister that I don't know about?" I asked sarcastically.

"Make sure you set your alarm, your attending there tomorrow." My father inclined. I was quiet for a minute, allowing my brain to process the words.

Finally, after a brief moment of silence, I chuckled. "Wow, you really know how to fuck up my life, don't you? Mommy and Daddy, thank you so very much for the front row seats to watch my life crumble into a million pieces and the one way ticket to hell."

I held in my tears until I got to my room only to find Tony was gone. I slammed my door and fell on my bed and began to cry myself to sleep, dreading the day that was yet to come.