Chapter 10

~Ashley~

I was all too aware that Rico stopped talking to that wannabe and seeing her so crushed and heartbroken was the icing on the cake to my happiness. Everything was going my way and I loved it. "Hey Ash, what are you doing after school?" Jessika asked

I smirked at her. "I have a study date with Kyle today."

Her face dropped in disappointment. "Oh, well, can I study with both of you?"

"Kyle can't concentrate with other people besides me. You understand. I wish you could though." I answered with fake sympathy. It wasn't necessary to bring the gossip queen on our little bonding meeting.

"Ashley, is there something going on between you and Kyle that we don't know about? I get this feeling that you're hiding something." She said suspiciously.

I froze dead in my tracks and turned to face her with anger. "You get that out of your head right now! I would never cheat on my Rico for anybody! Especially a pathetic worm like Kyle. I wouldn't be drunk enough to fuck that piece of shit."

"I've noticed you and Kyle hang out a lot more than usual." She added.

"It doesn't prove anything, Jess. He's a dipshit who needs help in his studies and I've noticed he works better with me than any fucking teacher in this shit hole."

"I'm sorry I made accusations about you." She muttered shamefully.

"Yeah? Don't let it happen again." I glowered at her before taking my leave, leaving her in solitude. I went out to the empty court yard where Kyle and I met every day after school.

I couldn't really say that I liked Kyle more than Rico, but something about Kyle turned me on more than him. Over the past few months I have tried to deny my feelings that I had for Kyle and it wasn't until last month that I decided to just say fuck it and have them both and so far I have been enjoying myself to the fullest.

I stood there for a long amount of time until I heard yelling in the distance. I peaked around the corner to find Katie with some dude I didn't recognize, so I decided to do what any normal human being would do. I decided to listen in and watch.

"Tony, are you drunk?" She asked with disgust on her face.

So she did know this guy.

"Baby, come on, do I look drunk? Look, you know I love you, so let me show you!" I heard him slur and the next thing I know the boy was all over her, kissing her neck, groping her and I couldn't help but feel so moved at the Kodak moment, so I took out my phone and took a wonderful picture of this beautiful reunion, you know, for memory purposes.

Such a precious moment! I thought to myself as I clicked send.

~Katie~

"Tony! Get off!" I shouted, trying to shove him away from me.

"Oh come on, luscious lips, I  know that you know that you want me, besides...I've missed our alone time wrapped in the sheets." He pressed his body up against mine and I had to muster all my strength to push him back.

"Get your drunk ass out of here, Tony!" I shouted at him.

He staggered upright to look at me with an serious expression. "There's another guy isn't there?"

My cheeks felt flushed as I looked away from him. Could I really call Rico another guy? I mean sure, we kissed and all, but he had a girlfriend and well I had Tony which is embarrassing to say that now just by the way he looks at the moment.

Before I could respond, he interrupted with a mutter. "Eh, it doesn't matter. Chrissy is a lot more loyal than you ever were." He took another chug of his beer, "and a hell of a lot better in bed, that's for damn sure."