Squishy

This chapter is more like an apology.
You might be thinking "why is she apologizing?" Well it's simple. Ive spent all of high school getting pushed aside, talked bad about & tons of other things. So many people owe me apologies but I know I'll never get them. I actually owe this person an apology. I picked the name Squishy because thats what I used to call him. It's corny I know but it was the thing I had. So heres the apology....

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the hurt that I brought you. I'm sorry for taking something that I can never give back to you and acting like it was nothing. I'm sorry for any hurt that I brought to your life. I care about you. You were one of the best people in my life & like the dumbass that I am I let you go. I can try to be your friend but I know I can't undo what was done. You deserve the world and I hope you accomplish everything you want in life. You are one of the smartest, funniest, caring people that I know & you must think I'm a bitch. I'm sorry like so sorry. Yo I'm actually crying right now. I hope that you read this but if you don't it's fine too its just little old me writing a book.

The moral of the story is if you hurt someone say sorry. You don't know what type of damage you could've brought to that persons life. Some people have hurt me in the craziest ways & never said sorry & thats okay. I forgive you all. It hurt but I grew from it. You might now always get your apology but you should develop the habit of saying sorry.