Break...

At first I wanted to write this book as my letter to the class of 2016. I wanted to share my thoughts & ideas with people & give them advice on high school. But then I realized something. The class of 2016 doesn't care about me. The class of 2016 just acknowledges me because I'm there. You know it's real when people don't clap out of pity when you win an award. But that's besides the point. Why write a book if no one cares about what you have to say? The only way people would care is if this was a book about hate, negativity & bad comments. I'm a nobody in high school. No one cares about this book & I don't know if I feel the need to write about people who don't think twice about me in real life. Maybe I'll continue this story. Maybe not. Maybe I'll release the things I've already written. Only time will tell..... But here's the life lesson in all of this no matter what goes on, or what others feel about someone, get to know the person. You might actually make a friend. Don't dismiss someone because of what you've heard or because your friend doesn't like them. So many people don't like me because their friend of a friend of a friend doesn't like me. Come on now does that make sense? So many people don't talk to me for the same reason. Ive reached out to so many people after the shit they put me through & yet no one cares about me. Here's another life lesson, once someone rejects you keep it pushing because you will feel stupid trying to be their friend.