Lizzy

She's a triple threat.
She can be nice or mean depending on her mood.
High school was fairly easy for her (that's what it seemed like).
She always had friends.
Guys drool over this girl (she had 86 people in her inbox at once like come on bruh)

Me & Her became friends because of a common enemy. We got really close. So close that there was no where for us to go but down. We're cool now but not like before. If people saw me without her they would ask where she was. People assumed that we were inseparable. But now people are used to us not being together. We drifted apart & probably won't talk after high school. I love her & she knows everything about my life. The problem with that is I don't know anything about her. Yes she sings & dances but that's common knowledge. I know her favorite color but so does half of the school. I only know one secret about this girl.
How could I be so close to a total stranger? How could someone I've known for four years be a total stranger? What could I do to mend this friendship? Honestly I feel like she speaks to me because I'm there. Our friendship is literally like the titanic......I was jack......She let go...... (Corny I know but I actually laughed really loud). That's the thing. She brings the goofy side of me out & I don't think I do anything for her.
I take that back. She's surrounded by so many people that worship the ground she walks on that none of them are blunt with her . I was always blunt with her even if it hurt her & i have no regrets. Maybe we would be as close as before if I sugar coated stuff but that just not in my nature.
Here's your life lesson :

Although you might find yourself being really cool with someone don't hold on to a one sided friendship. Yes you may love having them around but is it vice versa? Friendship works both ways meaning you confide in them just as much as they confide in you. It sucks knowing that after this year it's more than likely that I won't have this person in my life but I'm making the most of it & I hope she grows as an individual.