Brian

He took advantage of opportunity and taught me that it's possible for someone to say all the right things to you but they can really just not care.
Brian is a talented individual and used his talent for the worst.
He tried to use his gift of beings able to sing to sway clueless girls to his side.
Unfortunately for me I was one of these clueless victims.
I won't go into too much detail. All I'll say is that this moment happened in 9th grade in Geometry class.
Ms. Kinney assigned Brian as my partner for a project. I was sad & going through this I don't care stage in my life.
I started to cry as we talked about my past relationship and how it ended. Then Brian sung the song Let Me Love You by Mario to me. My heart melted because this was the first time someone had sung to me. I felt special. I let him in too fast just to get hurt. After that I stopped being able to take love. To this day I can't stand to hear that song so thanks Brian for ruining a great song for me. I can show someone all the love in the world but because of Brian thinking that it was okay to play with a fourteen year olds heart I can't take love. It's hard for me to believe that people (especially males) really give a damn about me and that feeling only got worse throughout high school.

Life lesson... Proceed with caution when it comes to love or relationships. You might get really hurt and sometimes you can't undo the damage so be carful. Don't fall especially if the person wont be there to catch you. Don't take everyone seriously when it comes to potential relationships. BE SELECTIVE!!!! HAVE HIGH STANDARDS!!!!