George

This is one of the people that I don't want to lose after high school.
He gave me the best advice ever which was "Everyone thinks that what they're going through is the most important thing in the world but you have to focus on you, let them focus on them".
He also put me in check when needed.
Sometimes people do stupid things & you need that one friend to call you out on your shit.
He's that one friend.
Everyone needs a George in their lives. Smart, funny, creative, blunt, down for whatever, good hair & great vibes.
He also got me one of the best birthday gifts ever but that's besides the point.

Everyone needs a strong person in their life. Your friends are supposed to motivate you & push you to see the best in yourself even when you don't. When you find someone like that hold on as tight as humanly possible. Don't let go. Don't be like rose from Titanic who through that it was the smartest idea in the world to let go instead of moving over. Like home girl did you not learn how to share in kindergarten? Did y'all not do crisscross applesauce? Like come on now. That was besides the point but you get it hold on tight, don't let go, share & be a decent human. Also treat people in your life well for two reasons; they'll actually want to be around when your down & its the right fudging thing to do!