~9~

/ALY/

Crystal showed up early. She rang the doorbell at 7:30 p.m on the dot. Luckily my mom and Greg were not home yet.
"Let's get this over with." I mumbled, leading her into the house.
"Nice place," She looked around. "Really. I'm very impressed."
Just because my home life sucked, didn't mean my house did. It wasn't a mansion but while my dad was living he more than provided for us.
"Thanks." I said.
We entered my bedroom and Crystal tossed her tote bag onto the bed. "First things first," She found my closet, and started rummaging through it. "We need to dress you in something smoking hot."
"Well good luck finding something." I plopped onto the bed.
After a few minutes of Crystal pulling articles of clothing out of the closet and eyeing them she found what she was looking for. "THIS!" She yelled excitedly. "Aly this is the dress. You are wearing this. Put it on!"
"No. Absolutely not, that's way to much I can't pull it off."
"Honestly you can." She shoved it towards me.
The short maroon velvet dress had spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. I bought a maroon velvet choker to match. It was beautiful. I had bought it ages ago, but never had anywhere to wear it. I was also scared I would look ridiculous.
I went to the bathroom and put the dress on. I examined myself in the mirror. I hated my body. I'm not fat, I have some curves, I just don't think I'm beautiful. I don't even think I'm pretty. When I walked out Crystal clapped her hands together. "Yes bitch!"
She had put on her dress, a nude strapless body con, with black pumps.
I paired the dress with some basic black open toe heels.
Crystal curled my hair into loose beach wave, pulling it all to the right side to rest on my shoulder.
I did my makeup in a dark brown smokey eye, with nude lipstick.
Crystal looked gorgeous. Her hair was straightened and half was pulled back, she had done excellent on her makeup as well.
"Let's go get wasted!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my bedroom.
I had locked my room and left a note outside the door saying I was ill and went to bed early, that way my mother wouldn't find out I left.

The party was at a huge beach house. I had no trouble figuring out which one it was because music was blasting from the property. People were running around drunk and wild, some took the party down to the beach, most stayed at the house.
Crystal pushed her way through the loads of sweaty bodies, pulling me behind her. She brought me to the balcony at the back of the house.
Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke all were out there with some other friends drinking beers.
Calum and Michael sat on patio chairs, while Ashton and Luke stood.
Luke looked amazing. He had on a black dress shirt halfway unbuttoned, exposing his chest and a couple necklaces. He also had on his signature black skinnies and black boots.
They were all cracking up at something Calum said when Crystal walked behind Michael and bent down to his ear. She placed a kiss on his neck, and reached her hand down on his chest. "Hello boys." She confidently smirked.
Michael pulled her around to sit between his legs. Those two were being quite playful.
Luke looked away from one of the dudes I didn't know to see me.
His jaw dropped, but he managed to close it back up. His jaw actually dropped when he saw me. The invisible girl shocked a guy like Luke Hemmings. The invisible girl shocked Luke Hemmings.
"Aly." He breathed, wide eyed, the corner of his mouth slightly rising.
I walked up beside him. "Damn Alyse you look fucking hot as hell!" Calum smirked.
Luke leaned around and stared daggers into him.
Everyone settled into their own conversations. Luke took my hand, leading me across the balcony to a quite, secluded area.
"You look..." Luke looked me up and down.
I could feel myself blushing, thank god it was dark out so he couldn't see me. There was lights strung across the gutter, lights from inside, and lights hung on the railing. Hopefully he couldn't see the pinkish red color forming on my cheeks though.
"Thank you. You look great."
"I'm stoked you made it, I thought Mike said you weren't coming? Also why the hell are you with Crystal?" Luke twisted thing rings on my fingers, laughing at the last part of his questions.
"I wasn't going to come, but she forced me into it because Bryana couldn't come and I felt bad." I laughed.
"Well I'm glad you decided to join the party." He cupped my cheek, bringing me in for a kiss.
I don't think I'll ever get used to the amazing feeling of kissing Luke. The cool metal of his lip ring, his plump lips on mine.
I could feel myself start to smile into the kiss and pulled back, fumbling with an undone button on his shirt.
I looked into his hypnotic eyes and leaned my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. He held me tight against him.
We stood like that, just embracing each other. The party raging, our friends who were drunk and obnoxious, the blaring music, none of it fazed us. We were just focused on each other's arms, listening to each other's heartbeats.
"Aly darling you've made me so happy in the last few weeks." Luke kissed my head.
"Hemmings you have no idea how you've made me feel in the last few weeks." I replied.
Luke did make me feel. I was grateful for that. For the past few years I've tried not to feel anything but numbness because my heart has been so torn and shattered. Luke made me feel special, and cared for, he made me feel like I mattered. He even made me start to feel beautiful in a way.
"Aly!" Crystal walked over, a liquor in hand.
I didn't want to pull away from Luke's sweet hold but I did. "Yeah?"
"We're all going inside to dance c'mon." She grabbed my hand, and pulled me away from Luke.
All the guys followed behind use.
The house was massive, bigger on the inside than out.
I decided that this was going to be a good night and I needed to let loose. After dancing for a little bit with Crystal I called over the music. "I'm gonna go get something to drink!"
"Alright!" She deviously smirked.
I shoved my way through the crowded mansion, and looked for the kitchen.