getting hogwarts letters

I woke up at seven am because I always wake up early, so I decided to go wake up dray. I ran across the hall of the malfoy manor to my brothers room. I quietly opened the door. I then ran to his bed then jumped on him. "Dray wake up, I am bored get up, get up, get up." I shouted in his ear. I then layed down next to him. "Morning sis and next fine not so loud." I giggled at my brothers words. "You think that's funny ,I'll show you what's funny." He then tickled me and my laugh could probably be heard in our parents room. "Stop! Please ... stop... dray... please." I said in between laughing. " glad to see you two so happy and your Hogwarts letters just came." Dad sorry about being loud and Hogwarts letters, can we see em." Said me and dray at the same time. " sure here"(an:I do not know what exactly the letter said because I do not have the book to look at ,nor do I know the supplies, sorry ) dad then told us to get dressed to go to diagon ally. I ran across the hall to my room and got ready. I quickly painted my nails because we don't eat breakfast until 8:30 and it is only 7:15. I jumped around the room as my nails dried. I then put on my shoes then went down stairs at 8:20. "Hello mom,dad,dray." I said jumping into the kitchen " you are hyper again aren't you." Yes dad I am." I said while jumping in a circle. "Great hyper twin." Rude dray true but rude." He laughed then said "funny, do you want me to braid your hair sis." Sure dray and did you really need that much hair gel? Your hair is like glued to your ihead." I do not have to much hair gel and sit down." Okay." I then talked to dray about Hogwarts. When he was done with my hair he said "sister you will be fine, i dont care what house you get in you are my sister always have been and always will be." Thanks dray.", we went to breakfast then flooed to diagon ally.