Falling apart

We walked into the great hall and we were all talking when uncle Sev came down and asked if I was okay. " I am fine but can I have a pain relief potion." Of course but what happened." Dray tackled me." Ok here." I took the potion and hid it in my robe then said " save me a seat, I will be back." Of course." Thanks Meg." I then handed Dray my bag then walked out of the great hall. I was halfway to the restroom when I got hit with a wave of pain. I felt like my head would explode. I slid down on the wall when my head got filled with images.

'Leave me alone! No , your my sister, I am not Leaving you alone!" I said leave me alone!" No! I am not letting you deal with this alone!" Now you care! Where were you when they were beating me up! You were standing there, watching them!" What was I supposed to to do! Get hurt too! I would have been no use if I got hurt!" I don't care! The point is you stood there and did nothing!" Stop being over dramatic!" Your a stupid git! " I yelled then threw a book a him." That's it!" He screamed then he threw the book back at me and it hit me in the face. " I hate you!" I screamed then ran out.'

I don't want to fight with him. What caused this. Next thing I know something falls down my face.

 Next thing I know something falls down my face

I started crying. We fight but never like that. I don't want that to happen. I got up and wiped my tears off my face. I put my emotionless mask on and continued on my way to the restroom. I got to the restroom and I took a look at myself. I looked awful. My eyes were red and puffy and my hair was a mess. I took my hair down and brushed it with my hands and put some water in my hair then left it how it was. I splashed water on my face then dried it with a paper towel. I took the potion out of my robe and took the cap off then drank half of it. I put the potion back in my robe. I might need this later.  I made sure that I looked okay then walked out.

I walked to the great hall and sat in between Taylor and Dray.  "You ok Iz you were in the restroom for a while." I'm fine." No your not." I said I am fine, just leave me alone." I did not want to talk to him. I could not get the image of our fight out of my head. I just ignored him for the rest of breakfast.

I grabbed my bag then walked out of the great hall. I did not want to go to classes. I needed a break. I walked towards the exit to the school . The hall was beginning to fill with people so I easily slipped out the door. I walked to the edge of the black lake and grabbed a book from my bag. I was reading a muggle book called Little house on the prairie. I had snuck out once and went to muggle London. I get some money from my mum to buy clothes since I don't really like wizard clothes. I save it up and I wanted to get some books. I hide them from my father because he hates muggles. I personally don't see the problem with them. Dray thinks that I always follow rules. I don't , I sneak out all the time and meet up with muggle friends.

I read about 100 pages of my book before I got up to go to potions . I walked back to the castle and slipped in un noticed. I walked to potions and was one of the last people there. I sat in a seat near the back. Uncle Sev gave me a look and I knew I was in trouble. I just sat in the back. He told the class the potion and gave them the instructions rather Rudely. Then walked over to me and said quitly so that only I could hear  "Go to my office now." I got up and walked in to his and waited for him. I sat there for a while until class was over. "What were you thinking skipping class!" I did not skip." Really ! How come Draco told me that he had not seen you since breakfast! You have the same classes!" So what if I skipped!" You are in huge trouble!" I just leaned against the wall and turned my head. I really did not care.

All I could think about was fighting with dray and becoming a ware wolf

All I could think about was fighting with dray and becoming a ware wolf. I was scared of what would happen. I can only deal with so much. Becoming a warewolf is hard but fighting with my brother like that. It's to much for me to handle. "Are you even listening!" I . I ." I broke down, my mask fell. I can't deal with all this. "Hey it's okay Belle." He said in a soothing tone as he held me. "No it's not, it's all my fault."

"What is

"What is." Me fighting with Dray." You had another vision." Yes." Tell me about it later, I have another class. Stay here and calm down." I got out of his embrace and sat down in a chair and took of my robe. I put it on me like a blanket and fell asleep.