Not so strong

This will be Severus POV of the last chapter. This will also continue the last chapter. Sorry if it is bad. It is difficult to write in Severus POV

Severus POV

I looked at Isabelle . I was scared for her. I knew what her father would do to her. I. I just don't want her to experience what I went threw my whole life.
She got out of her seat and ran out of the room with the weasley twins . I followed her. I yelled after her "Isabelle Ignis Malfoy stop right no or else I will contact your father!" She looked scared and helpless. I knew what her father was going to do and I hated it . She would know pain similar to what I grew up with . So I walked to her and embraced her in a hug . I was shocked that she was worried about me and my memories.
Draco then showed up and talked to her. It was hard watching him say everything about his punishment.
I want to kill Lucius for that. No one should experience that kind of pain. No one . I then told them we had to go. I had to contact their father. I did not want to but I did not have a choice. The weasley twins had called me professor sev. I was shocked they no longer seemed to hate me. What did the twins tell them. I wondered.
When Lucius stepped out of the flames and called his daughter a disgrace. I became lost in the past.(An: memory will be in bold)

He opened my door to my room as I shot straight up in the bed scared. He was drunk that much I knew. " you are a disgrace you freak!" He slurred. He then walked to my bed and tore the sheets off and threw me to the ground. He took of his belt and began to hit me without single regret of what he did . He hit me in a drunk rage. I screamed. "Shut up you freak!" He just continued to hit me with his belt until I blacked out. I got out of the memory and said " Stupefy ". I could not let them get hurt anymore. I then grabbed Lucius and put him and the fire place. I said malfoy mannor and threw some floo powder in. I then grabbed some potions to help heal the twins. There was nothing I could do about the scars. I went to help Isabelle first. "Uncle Sev , are you okay?" I am fine. I said . I was not fine. She knew it to. " hey you can cry." I am not going to cry Isabelle." She did not say anything she just pulled me into a hug. "Belle you need to take the potions. "You haven't called me that since I was little and I will in a minute. " she held me and whispered to me "It's okay uncle Sev to cry. It does not show weakness. It just shows that you are human."I don't know why but I broke down. Draco came over and hugged me to. I finally stopped crying after five minutes. "Here take this." I said to the twins. "Ok." They took both of the potions. I gave them a healing potion and a pain reliever potion." Those are horrible! Can't you make them taste good." Sorry Draco but it is impossible." That is so mean." I did not know how to reply to him. I grabbed some parchment and a quill and quickly wrote a letter to the weasley twins. I gave the letter to my owl. I keep one hidden in my office. (An: picture below is his owl.)

 I handed the letter to my owl named Hope

I handed the letter to my owl named Hope. "Hope take this letter to the weasley twins ." She gave a hot in reply and flew off after I opened the door. I named her hope because I had seen her at the owlery a couple years ago and she looked ill. The shop keeper told me she was sick. I had bought her even though the shop keeper said she would die. I named her hope because I hoped that she would not die. She came back with the twins in tow.