King Cross station

I woke up at 6:00 and went to my brother's room because I knew he would not be up. I walked to his room. Ok more like ran. When I got to his door, I quietly opened his door. I ran to his bed and jumped on his stomach. "Ouch, Iz was that really neccesary!" Yes , yes it was." Next time no jumping on my stomach." We will see." Iz I mean it." I know you do but I don't." Whatever just go back to sleep until at least seven." Fine, but I am sleeping on your bed, It is comfier than mine." Ok, sure whatever." I layed on his bed and got under the blankets and fell asleep in my brother's protecting arms. We both got woken up by our parents taking pictures of us two. " Mom stop taking pictures" I whined. " No, I am good , this is too cute to not take a picture of." Whatever can we eat know." Sure food is downstairs just get dressed first." Ok." Bye dray see you downstairs." ok by Iz." When I got to my room I got dressed. I put my wand in my boot and put my hair in a side fishtail braid and went downstairs. " Hello father, how are you today." I am doing well." I sat down in my place at the table next to dray and across from mom." Here is your food." thank you mom." I grabbed butter and put it on my waffle. I then grabbed the syrup and drowned it in syrup." Isabelle you are taking a calming draught before we leave for the train to hogwarts." ok." And severus is going to give you a calming draught everyday." But." NO buts isabelle, you will take them weather you like it or not." I knew that tone of voice. It was I suggest you stop because if you do not it will not end well for you. " Yes father." good." When are we leaving to go to King Cross Station?" Now, Draco, Isabelle go get your stuff" Yes father" we said in unison. Dray and I went up the stairs and to our rooms. I grabbed my trunk, and put it on my bed, I double checked that I had Everything. I had forgotten my prank supplies, so I packed them underneath everything else, so that no one else would see them. I love play pranks, and sometimes Dray helps me.

At King Cross Station

when we got there Mom said " bye have fun and keep your mask up." Yes mother." we said again in unison. " Bye you two have fun and no pranks Isabelle."Yes father, love you mum father bye. " see you two at christmas.'' Ok by father." Bye Draco."Our parents then left , it was going to be wired to go to Hogwarts and not see them almost all the time. Draco and I got our stuff and went through the border to get to Platform 9 3/4. "Come on sis lets get on the train." ok sounds good, and dray is it okay if I sit somewhere else because I want to make some friends and I do not like Crab and Goyle." sure Iz." We then walked on to the Hogwarts express.