Life

Hi people. I will try to update often since so many people read this which is truly shocking to me. I have a lot of ideas for this. I jusy don't have the want keep writing. And if it's bad I'm writing this at midnight and I am very tired but can't sleep. So this is going to be very short. Just a little update.

Isabelle P.O.V.

Draco and i turned around and saw the enraged face of Uncle Sev.

"My office both of you now." He growled out.

We both stood up in fear and followed after our pissed uncle.  We walked down the hall having a silent conversation. (AN:Isabelle will be in bold and Draco will be underlined)

'he is pissed. We are screwed Dray.' 'No Iz it was my fault. I skipped. It was all me not you. Do not blame yourself. Do you understand me.' 'fine i shall try.'

"stop speaking in your heads." Uncle said.

We were at his quarters. He said the password to the portrait and we went inside. He led us to the living room and we sat on the couch.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy where were you? You missed class. " Uncle growled with a sneer.

"Uncle I was angered with myself for not being there for Iz last night. She broke down bad and i was not there for her. I could not hold my mask up any longer. So i sat in a tree and cried for most of the morning. When i came inside once i was finally calm Fred and George saw me. I am sorry for missing class." Dray said struggling to not break down again.

Uncle Sev sighed and hugged Draco as he broke down.

"You little idiot. Next time you have a breakdown you come to me and you may stay in my quarters not outside. You malfoys will be the death of me." Uncle said.

I smiles slightly at the scene. It was kinda cute and  sweet. Everyone seems to think uncle is this cold hearted person when in reality is can be a huge softie when it comes to the ones he cares about. 

1 week later

I had woken up in the middle of night because i could not sleep. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. That was my first mistake. Once i was outside i decided to go to the forbbidan forest because why not. That was my second mistake. I was walking and i heard a warewolf. I started running but it pinned me and but my side then ran. I screamed then Fenire a centar came to where i was and carefully picked me up and brought me to Hagrid. Hagrid layed me down just as Dray and Uncle Sev ran in. 

"Iz breathe just breathe. You will be okay." Uncle said.

He healed my side then gave me a blood replenshing drought. Then everything went black.

Draco P.O. v

I am scared. She has been out for about two days now. This is not normal. I have not slept for that long. I never leave her side. Fred and George have visited they just left. They said I look lifeless. I do and I know it but I don't Care. My sissy comes first.

Just then Harry Potter walked in. I am surprised he is not being followed by the muggle born girl and Ron. I forgot the girls name.

"what are you doing here Malfoy?" Potter aksed

Is it not obvious. My sister is in her unconscious of course I'm here

"Is it not obvious?" I replied  with little venom in my voice.

I had no energy to. I was to tired. To scared.

Just then uncle sev walked in.