Attacked

Super short chapter. And 2k reads . How?! This is awesome. I can't thank y'all enough for all the reads. The next chapter will be much longer. At least 1,500 words . So enjoy this chapter.I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I saw uncle Sev at the door looking at me. He grabbed a chair and dragged it in front of me. He sat down .

"What's going on with you? You are disobeying rules and skipping class."

"I just have a lot going on."

"Like what ."

"These visions are not easy. When I had left to go take the potion. I got hit with vision and dray and I had a terrible fight. I just needed to be alone. And I am sorry for skipping class and breaking the rules."

"I understand, but next time when you have a vision get me or have someone else get me. You should not deal with this alone."

"I understand and I will, don't worry."

"Ok classes are over, I let you sleep . Go back to your dorm for a bit before dinner."

"Ok uncle Sev."

I then got up and put my robe on and walked out of the office. I then grabbed my bag by the door and walked out of the class room. Half way to the dorm , I got stopped by someone.

"Well, well , well what do we have here?"

I turned  around and saw four kids all older than me. One of them walked to me and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go! "

"Not a chance

"Not a chance."

One of them slammed me to the ground. I screamed.

'Dray help!'

I screamed in my head. They began kicking and punching me . I was curled in a ball. I heard dray scream and also heard footsteps. Then everything went black.

I was asleep I think. I saw images twisting and changing themselves. I saw dray doing something different than he was. I knew that my memory was being changed. I was scared. I tried to grasp on to the actual reality but I could not. It was fading into something else and for that I was scared.